FRIENDSHIP, LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 63

SCENE-1

The episode starts with Abhi coming out angrily from the hotel where he saw Arjun with his wife.. He tries calling Ritika but could not reach her..

Abhi. : What is this?? She is not reachable …I have to tell her about this fraud.. Let me tell her tomorrow in office..

The next day,Abhi goes to office.. He goes to see Ritika .. But she was busy with work.. So he thought of meeting her in the evening.. When he went to see her in the evening,he found her cabin empty as she had left earlier…

SCENE-2

Sid sees Swadhu’s message of asking him to meet her.. He asks her to meet him in a park.. Swadhu was very happy to get a message from him after a long time.. She gets ready to meet him wearing the dress which Sid presented her..

Sid goes to the park straightly from the office in the evening.. He waits there..

Sid : Finally,she gave up and decided to talk with me.. But I don’t know why she did not come to office.. She has to tell me the reason today.. I have a lot of things to talk with her.. When will she be coming??

He turns to see Swadhu coming with Sanjay..

Sid : (to himself) Why is she coming with him?? I am so confused..

Swadhu and Sanjay came to him..

Sanjay started talking first..

Sanjay : Hi Sid.. How are u??

Sid. : I am good.. How are u??

Sanjay : Hmm..fine.. I came to apologize to u..

Sid. : But why??

Sanjay : U are very generous that u forgot whatever I did with u and Shruti.. I mean when we were in college I troubled u and Shruti a lot.. I am extremely sorry for it and I regret my act.. I am so sorry..

Sid. : Its OK..

Sanjay : U might be confused with my acts.. I am changed.. I am completely a new person now who is good..

Sid : That’s good to know..

Sanjay : Swadhu wants to talk something with u.. So I am leaving.. Drop her at home..

Sid is surprised..

Sid. : OK bro..

Sanjay leaves..

Sid was looking at Swadhu with confused expression.. She did not speak a word..
Suddenly his phone beeped.. It was a message from Swadhu..

“My bro Sanjay has accepted our love.. He has turned good”.

Sid looked at her.. She looked away..

Sid : Madam will talk with me only through message ?? Then why did u come to meet me?? U could have told it in message itself nah??

Swadhu : Madam missed u so much.. She wanted to see u.. That’s why she asked u to come here..

Sid : then why is she looking away without looking at me??

Swadhu sees him and says “Sorry”.. She hugs him tightly..

Sid hugs her back..

Sid : I am so sorry.. I should not have shouted at u that day.. The MISTAKE is mine.. I am really sorry.. It would have hurted u so much.. Now u lost ur father too.. U might have gone through a lot.. But I was not with u in ur difficult times.. I am bad lover Swadhu..

Swadhu : don’t feel sorry Sid.. I have also played a part in it.. I took seriously whatever u said .. And I was adamant that I will not talk to u until u talk with me.. I should not have been so.. And u were with me when my dad passed away.. That was really convincing for me.. And I was thinking about u only.. U are the best lover Sid..