FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 42

SCENE-1

The episode starts with Swadeenta waiting for Siddharth outside a restaurant…She recalls the moment when Sid proposed her…

Flashback :

Sid gets up early in the morning…They are in the final year of their college…He has special plan for the day…He gets ready for the college earlier and he goes to college saying that he has some important works to do…He calls Swadeenta…

Swadhu : Hello Sid…

Sid : Hi dear…Can u come earlier to college today??

Swadhu : Why?? Anything urgent??

Sid : Not actually…I have lost my notes…I have to copy it…I asked Shruti to come…But she wont come…She is so lazy…Can u come before 8 o clock??

Swadhu : Ok sweetheart…

Sid : That’s so sweet of u…

She hangs up the call…

Swadhu gets ready and reaches the college…She goes to her classroom in a hurry…When she is about to enter the class,balloons burst making some papers fall over her…She is shocked…She steps inside and the whole class is decorated like a party hall…Full of balloons…In the wall,there is a collage of Swadeenta’s pictures…Pictures from her childhood to till now…She is so surprised to see that…The stage was covered with rose petals…Sid is standing in that stage with his hands in his hip…

Sid : How is it??

Swadhu : Not bad…

Sid makes pout face…

Swadeenta gets into the stage…Sid goes in his knees and says…”I am in love with u…Do u love me??”,he forwards a rose to her…

Swadeenta : Not really…I have to think about that…

Sid : What?? U will think about it?? Then all my money which I spent for this proposal is waste?? I wasted my time too??

Swadhu : Oye…U say that the money u spent for me is waste,isnt it?? U are saying like this now itself…Then u will keep counting the money u spend for me after we get married…Oh…God…How can I spend the rest of my life with this kanjoos??(she fakes crying)

Sid : Hahaha…Then its confirmed that u too love me…

Swadhu : Now only u found that??U are a tubelight…

Sid : I know that already…But I want u to say that to me…But u wont say that…U are so adamant…

Swadhu : U want me to say that right?? Ok….I will tell u…Actually,I am really surprised by this proposal and I loved it…That picture collage is awesome…How did u get my childhood pictures??

Sid : I got them from ur laptop…

Swadhu : Hmmm…And if u have presented me a ring,I would have felt happier…

Sid becomes sad…

Sid : Actually…I wanted to buy a ring in my own money…I will get u after I get a job…Sorry…Now please have this rose…

Swadhu : Oye…My sweetheart…Actually I said that to tease u…I don’t care about the material things…The love u have for me is enough…And this means so much to me…I cannot forget this day in my life…Though i know that u love me,I wanted u to propose me…And u did that…That is all I wanted from u…And I love u to the core Sid…

She gets the rose…And hugs him…The hug lasted for a few minutes…Sid cups her face and they came closer…They were about to kiss..By then some sound disturbs them and they came to senses…