FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 88

SCENE-1

Sanjay is busy serving the guests who have come to Swadheenta- Sid’s wedding.. By then a girl comes to him and closes his eyes from behind.. Sanjay is irritated..

Sanjay : Hello.. Who is this?? Can't u see what I am doing?? I want to serve my guests.. It’s my sister’s wedding.. U do ur hiding games later..

He pulled her to his front..

Girl : Chill..

Sanjay : Hey Disha.. I am ur boss,have u forgotten that? Is this the way u behave with ur boss??

Girl : Cool down dude.. U are my boss in London.. Not here.. Don’t u ask me how I came here?

Sanjay : Tell me.. And leave from here.. I have work..

Disha : U came to India without even telling me,why did u do that?? I thought u would return.. But u did not.. I was waiting and waiting and finally came here..

Sanjay :U are my employee and I sent my resignation letter.. Isn’t that enough?? Why should have I told u??

Disha : Because I loved u.. And I still love u.

Sanjay : What??

Disha : Ya Sanjay.. I loved u from the very first day I saw u.. For the one whole year,I worked with u,I have admired u a lot of times.. I loved u secretly and nobody knows that.. My love made me travel so long and I am here.. Just to see u and to propose u.. So.. I am madly in love with u.. Will u marry me??

Sanjay thinks for some time and smiles at her later..

Disha : Thank u so much Sanjay..

Sanjay : I loved a girl but she did not love me.. I am not blaming her and the mistake was mine.. I think,if I live the rest of my life with u,I will be happy.. U love me and that is enough for me to love u.. I don’t want to break ur heart..

She hugs him..

( Some of my readers felt pity for Sanjay,as even after turning good,he always gets insulted.. They felt it will be good if he gets a Jodi too..  So this scene is for u guys😁😁)

SCENE -2

It has been a week since Sid – Swadheenta got married.. Arnav and Shruti returned 3 days back from Sid’s village.. It’s morning.. Arnav gets a call from his head asking him to complete the project that day itself.. He gets ready urgently..

He searches for the file but could not find it.. He calls Shruti..

Arnav : Shruti.. Did u see the file??

Shruti is unaware of his urgency.. She tries teasing him..

Shruti : How do I know??

She smiles seeing him urgently running here and there.. He goes to the study table and searches there.. Shruti had kept a pile of books over it..

Arnav : Can’t u keep all these crap somewhere else??

He began pushing the books from the table..

Shruti : Hello.. Do these look like crap to u??

He did not answer and began searching furiously.. He finds it below the pile of books which Shruti had kept.. He pushes everything down and takes the file..

Shruti too became angry..

Shruti : Hello.. U could have asked me to hold those books nah?? Why did u push them all down?? What are u thinking about urself?? U are not my boss here..

She came in front of him and shouts.. He grabs her hand..

Arnav : I don’t have time to argue with u.. That is my table.. And u keep ur crap books somewhere else..