FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 77

SCENE-1

Shruti : (thinks) its time to execute plan C.. U should be very careful.. This should work out.. Else.. U don’t have any other plan.. Timing is very important..

Her mother calls her..

Shruti : Haan Ma..I am coming..

She comes out.. They all got ready to go to purchase clothes and jewels for her.. Swadhu too comes to her house.. They lock the house and come out..

Shruti : (to herself) Its time to have fun..

She pretends as if she has slipped and falls down..

Shruti : Ouch..its hurting..

All of them come near her.. She sits there in the steps..

Radhika (her mom) : What happened Shruti?? Are u alright??

Shruti : Aaahh.. It’s hurting Ma.. I think it is sprain.. I cannot get up..

Her mom goes inside house to get medicine..
By then Sid calls Swadhu..

Sid : Oye.. Swadhu.. U are coming to the shop nah??

Swadhu : Ya Sid.. But here something bad happened..

Sid : What happened?? To whom??

Swadhu : Ur dear friend.. She has slipped in the steps..

Sid : What?? (He thinks) How can that be possible?? No way.. Shruti has been living in that house since her birth and she can walk in it even if it is dark.. She is used to it.. How could she slipp from it? Something is fishy..

Swadhu : Ya.. I am also feeling sad.. She is saying that she cannot come to the shop and she can’t even walk..

Sid : (thinks) Hmm..let’s find out.. (To Swadhu) Tell her that I will bring doctor there.. If he gives an injection everything will be alright..

Swadhu : Shruti.. Don’t worry.. Sid will bring doctor here. If he gives an injection everything will be alright..

Shruti denies with a jerk..

Shruti : No no.. NO doctor.. No injection.. It’s not hurting that much..

Swadhu : (to Sid over phone) Can u hear what she says??

Sid : Hmm.. I can.. (thinks) Miss. Drama queen.. So u are acting to avoid coming to the shop.. I can take this as u are using this as a chance to postpone the marriage or even to stop it.. If Miss.Shruti Srinivasan can do this,watch what Mr.Siddharth Subramanian can do.. (To Swadhu) She will come with u..

Swadhu : But how??

Sid : Tell her that there is a spider behind her..

Swadhu : But there is nothing like that..

Sid : Dumbo.. Just tell her..

Swadhu : Shruti.. Shruti.. Shruti.. There is a spider behind u..

At once,Shruti got up from the place and she began writhing her tops and dupatta..

Sid : What? Did she get up??

Swadhu : Ya.. Sid..how do u know??

Sid : that’s Siddharth..Hmm..ok.. Get her with u and reach soon.. I am waiting..

He hangs up..

Sid : (to himself) Hmm… I know u are afraid of both injections and spiders.. I used it here.. Shruti.. U cant win over me..

Here Shruti is standing in shock..

Shruti : Swadhu.. Where is the spider??

Swadhu : It was there. I think it escaped.. But Shruti.. U told me that u cannot even stand up.. But how do u run now??