FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 27

The epi starts with all of them getting ready for the tour…They come to the college campus at 11 pm…

The bus arrives…

Professor : Students…Get in to the bus carefully…

All of them get into the bus…Sid,Swadhu,Shruti and Abhi sat in the last seat..

The professor comes inside…

Professor : I want the representatives of both the classes to sit in the first seat…

Shruti is the rep of her class and Arnav is the rep of his class…

Shruti : Sir…Will u plz allow me to sit with my frnds??

Professor : No Shruti…Come and sit with Arnav…

Shruti : But sir…

Professor : No but vut…Do what I say…

Abhi : Go Shruti…I think u are going to enjoy the tour to the fullest…With the most interesting person in this world..(sarcastically)

Shruti : Shut up Abhi…

Shruti goes and sits in the window seat…Arnav sits beside her…Shruti sticks to the window side to avoid contact between them…

Shruti : Oh God…U have to save me today from this khadoos…

Professor : Now I ask all the first year students to come forward…

Abhi : Hmm…This professor is in form today…He wont stop until he hits boundaries and sixes…

All the first year students go forward…Sid and Swadhu sit together…Abhi sits in another seat alone…

Abhi :(to Sid and Swadhu)Both of u sit together leaving me away??U cant sit together…Just wait and watch…

Sid and Swadhu give whatever look…By then an old lady professor comes to Sid and Swadhu…

Lady professor : (to Swadhu) Hey girl…Go and sit behind…I need air and I will sit here…

Swadhu gets up with disappointment…Sid also gets up…

Lady professor : Sit here man..I wont eat u…

The lady was so fat…Sid was sitting in discomfort..

Swadhu comes and sits with Abhi…

Abhi : (laughs) Hahaha…U went and sat with him leaving me behind…Now see…What had happened??

Swadhu hits him in the head…

They all settle and the bus started…

They play songs…The students dance…Abhi gets up and dance…Shruti wants to get up and dance…She sees Arnav who was curiously reading a book…She is afraid that he will get angry if she asks him to move and give her way…So she sits there..

Sid has an urge to dance…But he too has the same problem as Shruti…The lady professor had plugged the earphones and was listening to it closing her eyes…He too hesitated…

Arnav notices Shruti’s urge to dance.. He gets up and gives her way…

Shruti : What?? Why did u get up senior??

Arnav : Go…U wanted to dance with ur friends nah??.

Shruti : No no…Not needed…Please be seated…

Arnav : U don’t want to go really??

Shruti thinks for a while and gets up…

Shruti : Thank u senior…