FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 99

So guys... Two more episodes and this ff will be complete...

So here is the second last episode.. And a surprise is waiting for u.. Let's peel into today's episode...

3 YEARS LATER(This is the surprise. Hope u like it)

SCENE – 1

Arnav is busy working in his laptop in his room.

Shruti comes from the hall into the room and she gets shocked on seeing something.. She opens her mouth wide..

Shruti : Arnav! What are u doing?? I asked u go take care of him nah??

Arnav takes his gaze off the laptop screen and looks.. He too gets shocked..

Arnav : (to himself) She is gonna start her tantrums now..(grins) Sorry Shruti.. I was working..

Shruti gives a deadly stare and goes to the place.. A little kid is sitting there messing up all the things and having a favourite book of Shruti in his cute mouth.. It is Arush,Arnav and Shruti’s 1 year old kid..

Shruti takes him in her arms.. Arnav comes and stands near her still grinning..

Shruti : (to Arush) Pappu.. Ur daddy did not take care of u??

Arnav : Sorry darling!

Shruti : I don’t need ur sorry..

Arnav : Ok.. What should I do now??

Shruti :  (to Arush) What can we do with ur daddy pappu?? Shall we punish him??

Arush smiles..

Arnav : What?? Punishment?? No.. Please..

Shruti : No.. Arush has smiled and said yes.. So we are going to punish u.. U have to clean this room.. Is it OK Arush??

He smiles again..

Arnav : (to Arush) Do u want ur daddy to work?? No nah??

Arush smiles looking at Arnav..

Arnav : See.. He smiles for what I said too.. So I will not work..

Shruti : He smiled at me first.. So u have to do it..

Arnav : This is injustice Shruti..

Shruti : Don’t talk much.. Do it fast! We have to go to the function nah??

Arnav : Ok Madam.. I will do it..

Shruti : Hmm.. We will get ready and come..

She smiles herself on seeing his cute expression..

After sometime,Shruti comes to the room.. She sees Arnav still working assembling things here and there..

Shruti : Hmm.. Have u done everything??

Arnav : I am doing.. Will complete in 10 minutes..

Shruti goes and hugs him from behind.. Arnav still has his pity expression..

Shruti : Sorry Mr. Angrybird..

Arnav : That’s ok.. It’s my mistake nah?? Our kid is my responsibility too.. I should have taken care of him..

Shruti : Hmm.. But I have given u severe punishment too nah??

Arnav : But,if I get such hugs,I can do anything..

Shruti pinches him and then hugs..

SCENE – 2

Swadhu comes out of her room.. Sid comes and blindfolds her..