FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 97

SCENE - 1

The episode starts with Arnav starting the car with Sid,Swadhu,and shruti..

Shruti : Arnav.. Go fast..

Swadhu : I don't know how we are gonna convince her...

Shruti : Ya dear.. It's going to be difficult..

Sid : Ya.. It's very difficult to convince these girls..

Swadhu : U never miss a chance to taunt me nah??

Shruti gets irritated.. She holds Sid's neck from behind and strangles him..

Sid : Bhai.. Look at ur wife.. She is trying to kill me..

Arnav : She is doing my work.. Can't u be quiet for sometime??

Swadhu : (to Arnav)Haan bhai.. He is always doing like this..

Shruti : (to Swadhu)Warning for u too.. U too never miss a chance to argue with him.. Keep quiet..

Swadhu purses her lips..

Sid : Bhai.. This is unfair.. If it goes on,then ur wife will go to jail in murder case.. I can't even imagine u being alone..

Arnav : That's ok.. At least I can be free..

Shruti widen her eyes and looks at Arnav.. She releases her hands from Sid's neck.. He coughs..

Shruti : Arnav.. What did u say?? If I go somewhere,u will be free,Haan?? How dare u?

Sid : Hello.. Lady don.. Don't do what u did with me now with ur husband.. If u hold his neck,then he will lose control over the car and four of us will go to paradise..

Shruti : No Sid.. Do u think I will do so with my husband?? I won't Sid.. I am not so cruel..

Sid : more cruel than doing so,right??

Arnav: U are right Sid..If Shruti is calm,then u have to understand that some storm is waiting for u..

Sid : Ya bhai.. Calm before the storm nah??

They laugh..

Swadhu : Stop it guys.. Why can't u be serious?? We are going to meet Ritu.. Be prepared in how to convince her..

Shruti : (to Swadhu) Ya dear.. These boys.. They don't have seriousness.. They always do like this..

Arnav and Sid smirk..

Shruti : Arnav.. Go fast.. Go fast.. Go fast..

Arnav : I am going fast only.. Do u come and drive if u want faster??

Shruti becomes silent and grins..

Swadhu's phone rings.. But she did not take it.. It rings some more times too,but she did not take it..

Shruti : dear.. Take the call.. It might be something important..

Swadhu : Not an important call Darlo..

It rings again..

Sid : Take it and talk.. Who is it calling u continuously??

Swadhu : Its Rakesh.. My cousin.

Sid turns away.. Swadhu sends him a message that she would call him later..

Shruti feels tired and closes her eyes.. She feels that the car has stopped..

Shruti : Arnav.. Why did u stop the car?? Seems like u will reach the airport only after Ritika reaches Mumbai.

Arnav : Stupid.. It's signal.. How can I go?