FRIENDSHIP, LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 34

SCENE-1
The episode starts with Shruti making arrangements for the send off party…

Shruti : Sid…Everything is ok na??

Sid : Ya…Everything is done…

They were busy inviting their seniors and the staffs…By then Arnav and Vicky arrive…Arnav is mesmerised to see Shruti in red anarkali suit…But she was very busy and she did not notice him…

Sometime later,Sanjay and Varun came with their gang…Vicky sees them..

Vicky : Arnav…What is this??How this idiot came here?? Who asked him to come??

Arnav : What are u blabbering Vicky??

He also sees Sanjay…

Arnav : I know this would happen..This girl(Shruti) would do such things…She talks like she knows everything…But she messes up things..Did she not see how he behaved during their freshers party?? Irritating idiot…(Shruti)

Sanjay sees Arnav…He stares at him angrily…Arnav too became angry…They were staring at each other…

Abhi sees this scene from a distance..

Abhi :Look at the scene..The hero and the villain are staring at each other…

Swadhu : Abhi…Carry on with ur work…Shruti will kill u if u don’t do it properly…

Shruti sees them staring…

Shruti : Oh God…U have to help me today…This Sanjay should not do anything….Let him be calm today…Or else all of them would bash me…

Vicky takes Arnav aside..

Varun : This idiot(Arnav) is doing too much Sanjay…U should have hit him…

Sanjay : Shruti is there..What will she think if I hit him?? I cannot do that in front of her…I will handle him later…

This side,Arnav talks to Vicky..

Arnav : I am leaving Vicky…I cant be here,While that idiot(Sanjay) is here…

Vicky : That is not possible Arnav…U have to be here…U are the representative of our class and its very important for u to be here…

Arnav : What non sense?? That stupid girl is responsible for all these..Let me go and ask her…

Vicky : No Arnav…If u go,both of u will end up fighting…I will go and ask her..

Arnav : If u go,she will convince u with her cheesy words…I will go and ask her…

SCENE-2

He goes…Shruti was busy writing something…Arnav goes near her…Shruti did not see his face but his shoes…She thinks that it is Abhi..

Shruti : Abhi idiot…Why are u standing here? Go and do ur work…

Arnav widens his eyes…He coughs…

Shruti : Don’t cough and stand here…Go and drink water and carry on with ur work..(thinks) But that Abhi idiot wont be so silent…He would have spoken hundred words by now…

She looks at his face…Arnav was staring at her…

Shruti : S…se…Senior…U here??

Arnav : Ya I am here…What are u thinking about urself?? Mother teresa?? Why the hell did u call that Sanjay idiot??U saw how he behaved during freshers party na?? He tried to kill u too…Are u out of ur mind??

Shruti was standing with puppy eyes…Yes…She could not hear him…She started hearing her heart beat on seeing Arnav ….

Shruti : (bites her nails) I don’t know what this Arrogant Singh Raizada says…But I am sure he is scolding me…Afterall whenever he talks with me he does that only…But I have got this heart attack again…