FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 3

The episode starts with Shruti waiting for Sid…Sid comes after 5 mins…Shruti tells him all that happened before his arrival…He says that they shall complain them if they repeats it…They go to Shruti’s house…Radhika(Shruti’s mom) and her grandma are happy to see Sid after a long time…They chat for sometime…Sid makes them talk to his mum,Rukmani…Shruti makes Sid talk with Karthik…Then Sid returns…

Shruti tells about the reunion with her bestie to her grandpa and dad….They both feel happy…

On hearing their reunion,Subramanian is also happy…He says “Their family have been so nice to us..In frustration i told u not to contact them …We should have talked to them…Tomorrow we shall go and meet them”…Sid was happy on hearing it…

The day was so nice to both Shruti and Sid…They slept happily…

On the other side,Arnav could not stop thinking about Shruti whose attitude reminded him the most important person of his life…In order to divert his mind,he starts reading…

(Arnav’s native is Delhi…Because of father’s transfer,they migrated to Chennai before 6 years…)

Arnav’s mum,Jhanvi was worried about him…

Jhanvi:I dont know when will i get my old Arnav….I cannot see him like  this….I m so worried…

Vividha(Arnav’s sister):Let him take his own time..I m sure we wil get back old Arnav bhai again ma...Dont worry...

Amarnath singh raizada,Arnav’s father come home…They all have dinner together and they go to bed…

Arnav could not sleep…His mind is full of confusion and guilt…He was impatient…

He thinks of the one who came into his Life  like a rainbow and who created a storm in his life…

It is VARSHA SINHA…

Flashback:

It was a week before the start of Arnav’s college..Arnav and Vicky,who were friends for two years decided to go for a movie…On the way,they stop at a signal…Arnav sees a beautiful girl in white anarkali suit…It is Varsha…She was arguing with an autodriver..

Varsha:Kya bhai? What r u thinking??U hav charged 50Rs more than the amount the metre shows….What is this??

Autowala: All autos charge like this only in the city…Dont u know??Give me the amount and go away…

Varsha: How dare u?? U are stealing people's money this way…I wont allow u…Let me call the traffic police…

Autowala: Not needed…Give me what u wish to(he pleads)

Before that she calls the traffic police…He comes and warns the auto driver…

She goes with a proud smile in her face.. She says to her sis Vanshika “See how i made him accept his mistake..We are new to the city na??So he thought of cheating us…But we taught him the best lesson”…Both of them laugh…

Vicky: Hahaha…See the girl’s pride…

Arnav: Hmm…Brave girl…

Arnav came to senses when his mom came to his room…He felt dizzy…His mother gave him tablets…

Jhanvi:Arnav bittuva! Did not u sleep till now?? Wat happened??

Arnav: Nothing ma…

He lies in Jhanvi’s lap and closes his eyes…He thinks ‘I should avoid seeing the girl Shruti’….

Its morning…Sid enters into the college…He sees Swadeenta…He parks his bike and comes to Swadeenta…

Sid:Hi…Good morning..

Swadhu:Good morning…

Sid: Shruti din come yet…Shall we wait here?

Swadhu: ok…

They sit in a stone bench…Sid asks about her schooling…She answers…She sees Sanjay coming from a distance…She gets up…

Swadhu: I have to go to the class…U come later…(She goes)

Sid thinks: What happened to this girl?? I dont understand…

Shruti comes…

Shruti: Hi da…

Sid: Hi…

Shruti: Has Swadeenta come??if not we shall wait here…

Sid: She has come from different planet i think…She came and was sitting with me…Suddenly she got up and went to the class…

Shruti: Dont say so…She has some problem i think…We shall talk to her later…

They go to the class…The morning session was hectic…They had back to back classes…The bell rang…They went for lunch ..

Shruti: Sid…I have brought ur favourite today…Paati’s curd rice…(to swadeenta) he is a fan of it since childhood…U too taste it…

Swadeenta hesitates …

Shruti: Have it na??

Sid: I love eating in her paati’s hands…When we were small,her paati used to feed her…I dont know what is the magic in her hands…I go to her house to eat that everyday..

Shruti:He always eats my share of snacks everyday…I dont get anything…

Sid: Hello…I dont eat much…(to swadeenta)Do u know??She keeps her mouth always busy…Eating or talking…She was very fat u know??

Shruti: Liar…I dont eat much swadeenta…He is lying…And also i was not fat…Just chubby..

Sid: (to swadhu)I will show u the proof…(he gets shruti’s phone from her bag)U may have at least one of ur childhood picture no?? I will check…

Shruti tries to get it from him…He runs…She chases him…Swadeenta laughs on seeing them …

Sid: (shows her)See how fat she is…

Shruti: I m not so fat na??

Swadeenta: Hmm…U are not fat…U are cute…

Shruti teases him…

Sid: U girls always support girls…

Shruti: We girls dont lie…

Sid: Oh God…What a joke...I cant control laughing..

Swa: Actually i m jealous of u…How long u have been friends!!I wish u live like this always…

Shruti: we were frnds since we were 1 year old…Do u have any long time besties??Tell me about them...

Swadhu: I m not so lucky…I dont have much friends…It is because of my character…I was snobbish…We were rich then… I Did not know the real meaning of friendship…I wish i have one like u guys…( she cries)

Sid: Dont worry…We are  ur friends nw…

Shruti: We will be always there for u…

They hug…

PRECAP: Shruti and Sid meet Vicky in library…They run on seeing Arnav…Sanjay talks to Swadeenta…She shouts at him…