FRIENDSHIP, LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...- EPISODE 52

SCENE-1

Shruti,Sid,Abhi and Swadhu have completed their works and are free…They go to Arnav and ask if there is any work to be finished…He says that there is no work and they can be free…

Abhi : So…Shall we go out??

Sid : What??

Swadhu : Its so hot outside…I cant come…

Shruti : Ya…We cant go out…

Abhi : So,what do we do now?? I am bored…

Swadhu : Lay down and sleep…

Abhi : How boring u are Swadhu!!

Swadhu throws a whatever look..

Shruti : I have an idea…

Sid : Tell us ur stupid idea…

Shruti makes pout face…

Swadhu : (to Sid) Hey..Why are u irritating her man?? (to Shruti) Tell me ur idea…

Shruti : Shall we play hide and seek here??

Sid : U are out of ur mind…

Shruti : We can play Sid…It has been long since we played like kids…Lets relive those moments…(to Swadhu) Dear.. Whats ur opinion??

Swadhu : (hesitates) Ok…But…

Abhi : Ok…Then both of u guys play…We will play video games..

Shruti : What video games?? Lets play together…

Sid : So u are trying to make all of us out of this company…If Arnav boss sees this,he will definitely fire all of us…

Shruti : Hey..He wont do anything…I will manage…

Sid : Ok…But if he finds out,we will put the blame on u only…Ok??

Shruti : Ok…

They start playing…Shruti is the catcher for the first time…Deepak also joins them.. Shruti starts searching them…

Abhi was hiding under Ritika’s table…Ritika comes to her place and she is shocked to see Abhi there…She shouts…

Abhi : Hello…Please don’t shout..We are playing hide and seek…

By then Shruti comes there and asks Ritika whether she saw Abhi…Abhi signs Ritika to say no….Ritika shakes her head correcting her spectacles..Shruti moves from the place…

Abhi : Thank u for saving me yaar…

She just nodded…

Abhi : Cant u speak or what??

She did not see him..

Abhi : May I know ur name please??

She looks up…

Abhi : If u don’t want to say,its ok…

Ritika : I am Ritika…

Abhi : Nice name..I am Abhi..Abhijeet…

Ritika : (she did not take her eyes off the book she was studying) Hmmm…

(Ritika is a BCA graduate and she is doing her MBA in correspondence..She studies for it)

Abhi : (thinks) This girl is weird…

He moves from the place…

Its Sid’s turn and he tries to find his friends..Shruti by mistake enters into Arnav’s cabin…She hides there…Arnav gets angry on seeing her…