FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 31

SCENE-1

All of them reach the college campus on time…They take their luggages…Shruti takes her handbag and keeps it over the seat…She opens it to keep her phone and turns that side……By then Arnav takes his purse to see whether it is there..Abhi tries to take his bag from the loft and the bag is about to fall over him…

Abhi : Help me…Help me…

Arnav keeps the purse in his pocket but it fell down in Shruti’s handbag…Arnav helps Abhi to take his bag…

Sid : You are always behaving like a kid Abhi…

Abhi : What did I do??

Swadhu : Yeah…You are a kid…You don’t know anything…Get down you idiot…

All of them get down…

SCENE-2

All of them reach their houses…Shruti slept in tiredness…Arnav also did not find that he has lost his purse…

By evening,Shruti opens her handbag to take charger for her mobile…She finds the purse…

Shruti : Whose is this purse??How it came in my handbag?

She opens it and finds Arnav’s driving license…

Shruti : Oh…Its Arnav’s…I have to hand it over to him…Or else he will say that I stole it…

She finds Varsha’s picture in it…

Shruti : Who is this girl?? May be his girlfriend?? No way…Nobody will love such a khadoos …No no…He will not love anybody…

She thinks..

Shruti : Who can it be?? His sister??Whatever….Shruti…Why do you want to know that?? How does it matter to you?Just call him and inform…

She calls Arnav and tells him…He says that he is in the nearby shop…Shruti decides to meet him in the shop…

SCENE-3

She reaches the shop…Arnav comes to her…

Shruti : Hi senior…

Arnav : Where is the purse??

Shruti : (to herself) Nobody can win him in being rude…I am greeting him,but he is thinking about the purse only…(She takes the purse and gives to him)Here is ur costly purse…(sarcastically) You did not search for it??

Arnav : Now only I found my purse missing and I thought it might be with Vicky…Did not expect that you will have it..

Shruti : Hello senior…I did not steal it…I don’t know how it came in my handbag…God only knows…

Arnav looks on

Shruti : By the way,who is the girl in the picture??

Arnav looks puzzled…
Shruti : I mean,in ur purse…Is it ur girlfriend? Ur sister??

Arnav’s face changes…By then,Arnav’s sis Vividha comes from the shop…

Vividha : Bhaiya…I finished shopping…

She looks at Shruti…

Shruti : Oh…Senior..Is she ur sister?? She is so cute…(to Vividha) Hi cutie…

Vividha : (hesitantly) Hi…(to Arnav) Bhaiya…Who is she??

Shruti : (to Vividha) I m ur brother’s collegemate…I mean junior…My name is Shruti…(She forwards her hand)

Vividha : Oh…I am Vividha…

She shakes her hand…

Shruti : Nice to meet u..