FRIENDSHIP, LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 49

FLASH FROM THE PAST(ARNAV’S PAST):
SCENE-1

Vicky is in the hospital crying..Meera comes running to the hospital…

Meera : Vicky…What happened?? Where are they??

Vicky : I don’t know what happened Meera…Arnav called me and asked me to come there…He was blabbering…I went to the place and saw Arnav laying on the road…Varsha was in a pool of blood…She had her mobile in her hand…She was conscious and she told me that she will not live anymore and those are her last minutes…She told me to take care of Arnav and that Arnav’s happiness is hers too…After that she became unconscious…

Vicky cries uncontrollably…Meera too cries…

Meera : It is my mistake…It is me who asked her to come through the back gate…If she had come through the main gate,this would not have happened…I tried to kill my dear friend…I am responsible for all these…

Meera weeps slapping herself…

Vicky : Meera…It is not ur fault…We don’t know what happened exactly…We will know it only if one of them tells us..

Meera : What happened to Arnav??

Vicky : His blood pressure went down…That’s why he fainted…And Varsha…(he cries) The doctor says that she lost so much of blood and she is so serious…There is only 10% chance for her to survive…(he cries)

Meera : No…Nothing will happen to her…God…Please save her…How can I answer her parents if something happens to her??

SCENE-2

Arnav is in hospital room…He slowly opens his eyes..He feels as if the world around him is spinning…He wonders why he is admitted in the hospital…He remembers Varsha and those flashes of images comes in his mind where Varsha is lying in a pool of blood…His blood pressure falls and he faints again…

After sometime,he opens his eyes…He sees Meera,Vicky standing near his bed…Meera and Vicky were crying…

Vicky : Are u alright,Arnav??

Arnav : (in low voice) Where is Varsha??

Vicky : U take rest…We will come after sometime…

Arnav : I asked where is Varsha??(shouts)

Nobody answers…

Arnav : Why are u silent?? Tell me…

Meera : (shouts) She will not come …She is gone…Out of this world…

Arnav is shocked and he is sitting like a statue…A tiny tear appears in his eyes…

Arnav : What do u mean Meera?? I will kill u if u say so..

Meera : That is the truth and u have to accept that…

Arnav goes near Vicky…

Arnav : What is she saying?? She is lying right?? Please answer me,Vicky…

Vicky hugged Arnav tightly and began sobbing…Arnav became furious and he starts shouting and throwing things…Vicky and Meera could not control him…He shouts and pushes Meera too…

The doctors came and gave him injection…He sleeps after that…

SCENE-3

2 days later…Arnav is in his room…He never comes out of his room..He did not do anything ..He did not eat,drink or even bath….He is locking himself in the room like a mad…

Vicky comes to see him…Arnav did not open the door…After Vicky pleaded for 4 hours,he opened the door…

Vicky hugs Arnav…Arnav starts sobbing…