FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 80

SCENE-1

Abhi is in his house.. He calls Ritu .. He gives the dress which he bought for her..

Ritika : For whom did u buy this?? For Shruti di??

Abhi : (thinks) let’s play with her.. (To Ritu) ya.. To present her for her marriage.. Do u like it??

Ritika : Ya.. I like it.. But it looks like a big size for her..

Abhi : Is it so??

He gets the dress and sees it..

Abhi : Ya.. This is large size.. Shruti is lean,isn’t it?? I don’t know any fat girl..(he pretends thinking and catches her reaction with the corner of his eyes)Hmm.. To whom shall I give this?? (He acts like he has got some idea) Hey Ritu.. Why don’t u keep it?? As u are the only fat girl I know..

Ritu stared angrily at him..

Ritika : I am not fat. I am healthy..

Abhi : Oh.. People call such persons fat only.. I don’t know its called healthy..

He teased her.. She stared at him..

Ritika : (thinks) How he is teasing me?? I don’t know how to answer back.. And see.. He is asking me to have the his dress which he bought for Shruti di.. I am his wife and he should get me specially nah?? I won’t take this..(to Abhi) But,I can’t keep this dress with me.. How can I have the dress which u bought for someone else?? I can’t .. Go and give it to the shopkeeper itself..

She gave the dress to him and turns to move..

Abhi : Hey. Ritu.. Wait.. It’s for u only.. I just teased u..

Ritika : Really??

Abhi : Ya.. If u have a doubt,ask Swadhu.. She only helped me to get this.. Do u like it??

Ritika : Just kind of.. It’s ok.. I will keep it..

Ritika feels happy inside..

Abhi : ( thinks) She said that she likes it when I said that it is for Shruti. Now she is saying that it’s ok types.. She is also dangerous.. Don’t think that she is innocent Abhi.. Hmm.. I have to find whether she had written my name in her hand with mehndi.. I have to ask her.. (To Ritu) Ritu.. Swadhu has written Sid’s name in her hands in yesterday’s mehndi function.. They have not even got married yet.. How nice it is,isn’t it??

Ritika: Ya.. But she was teasing Sid bro that she had not written his name..she is annoyed that he is not talking to her properly these days..

Abhi : Ya.. He is busy,what to do?? Show me ur mehndi.. I want to see how it is..

Ritika : (thinks) Why he is asking about the mehndi since yesterday?? And now he said about Swadhu di writing Sid bhai’s name.. That means,he want to check whether I have written his name.. Got it Mr. Abhijeet.. Do u think u only can tease me? I can also do that..

She shows him her mehndi.. Abhi could not see his name as she has written it between the designs..he feels disappointed as he could not see it..

Ritika : U are done seeing it right?? I have to go.. I have work in kitchen.

She goes..

Ritika : (thinks) Hmm.. Abhi U are confused.. I won’t say anything to u.i will let u to be confused.. Enjoy.. (She smiles)

SCENE-2

It’s shruti and Arnav’s Sangeet.. Guests have arrived..

Swadhu is dressed up in a grand pink anarkali suit looking gorgeous.. She is waiting for Sid,Ritu and Abhi..