FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 28

SCENE-1

All of them have gone to Bangalore on a tour…They get ready and their first visit is to the IT company…

Abhi : Oh God…I thought of enjoying at least here…But this idiot professor is making me study here too…

Sid : Dude…Do u remember?? U always enjoy in college too….

Abhi : Ya..That is also true…But…

Shruti : U were enjoying in college where u have to study…So,u study here where u want to enjoy…

Abhi : Wah…This will be written in golden letters as Shruti’s sayings…The future generations will come to know the greatness of the great Shruti Srinivasan…

Swadhu : Very bad joke Abhi…

Abhi smirks…

Abhi : All this is Because of that professor…He is not allowing to enjoy even here…I am going to curse him….

By saying that,he turns and gets shocked…The professor was standing there staring at him angrily…Abhi runs from there and hides behind Sid…

The professor goes from there…

Abhi : (to himself) Thank God…U have escaped from that Hitler professor…U have to be very careful Abhi…U have bad time now…

SCENE-2

They return from the IT company…Their work for the afternoon is to clean an area…They will have to build tents and stay there in the night…
After having their lunch,all of them changed to T shirts and track pants…They go to the venue and started to clean the place…

Arnav and Shruti guide their classmates as they are the representatives…They too started to clean…It was a sunny day…

Abhi : Oh God…I should have been in the hostel itself…This is not tour…This is called slavery…This Hitler is making the tour terrible…I don’t think I will go back alive…I am gonna die…

Abhi pants and sits there..

Vicky : Abhi…This is the training for ur future…U will have to do it for ur wife after u get married…

Abhi : Is it bro? Then ask Hitler to show me my wife,then I will do it…

Swadhu : Abhi…I think that is impossible…No girl will agree to marry u….

Abhi : That is in ur dreams Swadhu…Just wait and watch…How many girls are dying to marry me??

Shruti : Hello…Mr.Lazy…U have come here to  work…Not for looking for a girl…Get up and do ur work…

Abhi : (Irritated) I wont do Shruti…Who are u to say that??

Shruti : I am the representative of ur Class and if u don’t respect my words,I will complain the professor and he will reduce ur internal marks…

Abhi gets up…

Abhi : Shruti …Don’t do that…I m ur close friend no?? Please help me…He is giving me very low marks already and please don’t spoil that too…I beg u…

Shruti : Hmm…I will think about it…Now do ur work…

She goes…Abhi works half heartedly…

SCENE-3

Arnav and Shruti were doing work…By then,Shruti feels thirsty…She sees her water bottle which was empty…She feels disappointed and asks the other girl…She too says that there is no water…

Shruti : Oh God…What will I do now??

Arnav hears this..He comes with his water bottle…He gives it to Shruti…