FRIENDSHIP, LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 98

SCENE -1

It’s a morning.. Swadheenta is busy in cleaning her room.. Her phone rings.. Sid gets ready to go to his office.. Swadheenta gets up and takes the phone.. It’s from rakesh..

Swadhu : (thinks) Oh God.. If I talk to him,this Sid will come and fight with me.. But what to do?? I have been avoiding his calls for long.. If I don’t take this now,this Rocky idiot would come here directly.. That would bring me more problems.. Its better to talk to him..

She takes the call..

Swadhu : Hello.

Rakesh : Hi Swadz.. I asked to come to dinner yesterday nah?? Why did u not come?? Seems like u are avoiding me.. Is it so??

Swadhu : No Rocky.. Not at all.. Yesterday I went to one of my friend’s house.. It was an emergency.. So could not take ur calls..

Rakesh : Did ur husband say something??

Swadhu : No no..

Rakesh : I guess he would have said something.. He was very angry at me yesterday..

Swadhu : Ya.. He is angry.. But he did not say anything..

Rakesh : Ok.. Do one thing.. Take him to the Spicy corner restaurant in half an hour..

Swadhu : Are u kidding Rocky?? He is getting ready to go for work.. He is already angry. If I say something about this,he will kill me..

Rakesh : I don’t know about all these.. It’s all ur problem.. U have to bring him.. That’s all.. Ok see u there..

He hangs up..

Swadhu :Oh God.. I don’t know how I am gonna convince him..

She sighs and goes to Sid.. She stands in front of him..

Sid gives an irritated expression and moves.. She again goes and stands in front of him..

Sid : (irritated) what is ur problem?? What do u want??

Swadhu : I want u to come with me to a restaurant..

Sid : Are u mad?? I want to go for work..

Swadhu : I need only one hour of ur busy schedule Mr. Angrybird..

Sid : Arnav bhai will scold me if I go late..

Swadhu : I will talk to him.

She talks to Arnav and gets permission..
She asks Sid to take his bike and she sits back.. They reach the place..

She goes inside..

Sid : Hello.. Just now I had my breakfast.. I can’t eat agin. Let me go..

Swadhu : Chi.. Do u think I brought u here to eat?? Stupid..

Sid stares at her angrily..

Swadhu : Sorry sorry.. I am the stupid.. Come with me..

She grabs his hand and takes him inside.. He does not know where she is taking him.. She takes him to a table where Rakesh is sitting.. Sid gets angry..

Sid : U took me here only to meet him??

He releases his hand and is about to move..

Rakesh : Siddharth.. Will u please listen to me once??

Sid did not listen.. Rakesh grabs his hand and makes him sit..

Rakesh : Siddharth.. I am extremely sorry for whatever happened..

Sid looks up..

Rakesh : Actually.. It was my mistake that I did not apologize to u when I collided with u when we met first.. I should not have done so.. I was in work tension and I was in no mood of apologizing.. When u shouted at me then,I was really angry at u and that reflected when u gave me the wrong file..I was angry at u.. I agree that.. But I am no worthy of taking revenge .. My anger on u flew away when I came to know that u are Swadheenta’s hubby.. She is like my sister.. I always tease her saying things and I just said that her taste is bad referring to u only to tease u.. I was unaware that that comment would have hurted u.. I am sorry for that.. So.. I want u to live happily with Swadhz..I guess u might have had some fight because of me..(Sid looks at Swadhu.. Swadhu shakes her head) No no.. Swadz did not say anything to me.. I just guessed.. So,please forgive me..