FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 8

Recap : Freshers day...                         The epi starts with all the student’s shouting Shruti’s name…

Vicky: So finally,its Shruti’s turn..

Sid,Abhi: Give her a tough task bro…

Shruti: U conspirators!

She picks up a chit…

Vicky: Wow.This is going to be a bit tough for a girl like Shruti…She has to…….propose a senior…

The crowd shouts…

Shruti: What??I cant do it…Impossible…

Sid:The word impossible is not in Shruti’s dictionary…

Abhi:Come on Shruti!Come on! U can do it…

Priyanka: I m the judge and i l tell u whom u hav to propose…Its ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA…

Shruti widens her eyes…She gapes her mouth in shock…Abhi,Swadeenta and Sid are also shocked…

Shruti: I cant…Never ever…

Priyanka: Oh come on…He is the only man in final year who dont flirt with girls…So i want to see u proposing him…Its just for fun nah??

Arnav stares at her angrily…

Priyanka: Plz Arnav bro!!Cant u do this for ur sis??

Arnav goes…Both of them stand on the stage…

Shruti: Oh God! I have landed in trouble…I cant do this with anybody…But now u made me do with this khadoos..Plz save me…

The lights were off…The crowd becomes silent…There was very mild lighting…

Shruti: I dont know how to start…Our first meet was not that of a fairy tale…We were like enemies…We hated each other and wanted to avoid seeing the other…But we crossed paths often…I messed up something whenever we meet…I tried hard  not to meet you..I cant stop my heart frm following u….But the more i avoided u,the more we came closer..

I experience a strange feeling whenever u r around…I have not felt it before…I dont know how to describe the feeling…It is like a mixture of two contrast emotions…I think i m falling for u..I want to experience that strange feeling till the very end of my life…I want u by my side always…To fight with me,to encourage me,to fulfill my dreams,to love me…And i promise that whatever happens in ur life,i will b there forever…And…..Will u be my better half??

Arnav is dumbfounded…He could not take his eyes off her….Both of them have an eye lock…Suddenly the lights were on and everyone claps…Arnav and Shruti came to senses…Abhi whistles…Shruti is embarassed…

Priyanka: Wah! How can he decline her proposal?? Shruti,ur hubby is very lucky…

Shruti blushes…

Abhi: If it is me,i would have said yes and hugged u...

Shruti smirks…

Sid: Wat is this d?? U nailed it..

Swadz: It was so realistic…

Shruti:(mindvoice) How did those words come from me?? It was like i was under some magic spell…What happened to me??

Arnav:(mindvoice) What happened to me when she said that??I could have said yes and hugged her had the crowd not clapped…No…..I dont want to fall for a girl again and get disappointed…She said it in a sportive manner…Nothing more than that..

Vicky: Its over…Now we have games…

They play games like musical chair,dumb charades etc…They get tired of it…