FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 71

SCENE-1

The episode starts with Shruti standing with tears in her eyes when she saw the face off between Sanjay and Arnav.. She goes inside.. Sid notices her..

Sid : Hey why are u upset?

Shruti : Everything messed up.. Sanjay came and talked with Arnav too..

Sid : Did he fight with him??

Shruti : No.. He apologized..

Sid : I did not expect this.. What did Arnav do??

Shruti : He became emotional after hearing Varsha’s name.. He went without telling anything.. We spoiled his mood..

Sid : Don’t worry.. He will be alright..

By then Sanjay and Varun come inside..

They come near Sid and Swadhu..

Varun : Swadheenta.. How are u?? Congratulations.. (To Sid) Hi Sid.. I did not expect that u will get married to Swadheenta.. Anyways.. Congrats..

Sid stared at him angrily..

Swadhu : Thank u..( half heartedly)

Sanjay takes Varun to have dinner..

Swadhu : I don’t know why this Varun idiot came back.. He is the one responsible for Sanjay’s ill bhaviour.. He kept poisoning his mind and he is the root cause for everything.. Now only,sanjay is behaving good.. Again this idiot came back..

Sid : Ya.. I have also seen him triggering Sanjay at times.. We have to be away from him..

Varun was eating and Swadhu excuses and takes Sanjay aside..

Swadhu : Sanju.. What is this?? Why did he come??

Sanjay : He was abroad for these years.. Now he had come to just see me..

Swadhu : U know nah?? I don’t like him.. And he is the one who used to trigger u to do bad.. How are u accepting him??

Sanjay: I know all that Swadhu.. Don't  worry.. I will handle him...He came to see me and how can I send him??

Swadhu : U have turned good now only.. He came again.. Oh God!!

Sanjay : Nothing will happen dear.. Go and enjoy ur party with ur friends.. I will take care..
Swadhu goes..

Sanjay comes to Varun again.. They talk for sometime..

Varun : I did not expect that u will apologize to Arnav.. How could u do that Sanju?? U.. Apologizing to that moron Arnav? Oh God.. I can’t even imagine it..

Sanjay : I have to.. I don’t even deserve to stand in front of him.. He is so good.. And all I did was always torturing him.. Insulting him.. I even killed his friend Varsha using goons.. How brutal I was!.. I am really ashamed.. I am guilty.. I had to apologize to him.. And he,not even talking a word to me is justified too..how can he talk with a brute like me?? Better,I won’t go in front of him Hereafter.. That makes him angry..

Varun : But Sanjay.. I think u are giving up ur self esteem for him..

Sanjay : That is not self esteem.. That is my rude behavior.. I gave up that,and I m trying to be good..

Varun : (thinks) What is this?? He is not listening to what I say?? Seems like he has turned good..

He sees Shruti in a distance talking with Sid..

Varun : Sanju.. And what about Shruti??

Sanjay : I don’t understand..

Varun : What yaar?? U loved her right??