FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...- EPISODE 50💞🎇🎇🎉🎉🎊🎊🎆🎆

SCENE-1

Shruti,Sid and Deepak have just arrived the office.By then,peon comes and says that Arnav has called them to his cabin…

They get up to go…

Shruti : We have to be nice to him Sid…

Sid : Hello…I am always nice with him..U only become like a devil whenever u see him…Tell that to urself…

Shruti : U duffer…

They enter Arnav’s cabin…

Shruti : Good morning sir…(smiles showing all her 32 teeth)

Arnav is confused by her smile…He greets her back…

Arnav : Good morning…

Shruti : That’s so sweet of u sir…(again smiles widely)

Arnav shows a confused expression and then gives whatever look…

Sid : (in husky voice to Shruti) U idiot…What is sweet in greeting a person when they have already greeted u?? Don’t act so much…

Shruti : Stupid…This is not acting…This is real..

Arnav starts talking…

Arnav : So today,the head of our company is visiting…He will look our project…So Shruti,this is the file…Check whether everything is right and bring it to me…

Shruti : Sure sir…(again smiles)

Sid : (to himself) She is doing overacting…

Arnav gives some work to Deepak and Sid…Three of them come out…

Shruti : Sid…I have taken a vow that I have to be so nice to him…that’s why I smiled at him…

Sid : Really Shruti…But i advice u not to do that often..Its not smile..Its like threatening him…If u do that often,he would be scared to see u again…

Shruti hits him on the head…

Shruti checks the file and goes to Arnav’s cabin…She gives him the file and smiles again…

Arnav : Everything is correct except these things,right??

Shruti : Yes sir…(smiles)

Arnav : Wait…I have a doubt…U brushed ur teeth for the first time today??

Shruti : No no no…I have never been not brushed…I brush twice a day..Nobody can beat me when it comes to cleanliness…(smiles proudly)

Arnav : Then why are u showing ur teeth as they do in toothpaste ads?? As if u brushed ur teeth for the first time…

Shruti gets angry…She makes angry face…
Arnav gives the file back to her…Shruti comes to her cabin…

Shruti : He is still that khadoos..I should not have smiled at him…If someone smiles at u,u have to smile back…But here,he is teasing me…Khadoos…

Sid overhears that…

Sid : What did he say??

Shruti : He is asking if I brushed  for the first time today…He told me that I am showing my teeth as in the toothpaste ad…

Sid laughs uncontrollably…Shruti hits him on the head…

SCENE-2

The CEO of their company had arrived…He comes to inspect their project…Sid,Shruti and Deepak are ready with the pages in their systems open…He comes checking their systems and asking questions…Deepak and Sid are explaining him…Shruti sees it and by mistake she has pressed some key…The page kept scrolling and she could not stop it…She is nervous and the CEO is about to come to her…She does not know what to do…