FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 23

SCENE-1

The episode starts with Shruti taking Karthik away from Arnav...

Karthik : (angrily)Shruti!! Why did u stop me?? I would have killed him...

Shruti : Karthi...Just stop shouting...I told I will explain u nah?? Give me some time...Now lets go home...

Karthik stares at her angrily...

Shruti : (to herself)I have to cool his anger down...What to do??(to Karthik)Ok...Then I'll go by bus...

Karthik : Oh...My maa...Don't do that...Then I will get scolded by mom...I will do whatever you say...Come lets go home...

Shruti : I was planning to get you scoldings from mom...But you have come from Mumbai today only...I don't want to start my work today itself...I pity on u...So,I m leaving you now...Lets go..

She sits in the bike...Karthi starts the bike...

Shruti thinks..."I somehow managed to stop you from hitting him...I am paying off by debt bro..I scolded him that day and he returned all that to me today...And I am so lucky to have you as my brother...I could change your mood instantly...That's so sweet of you Karthi"..She feels a mixed emotion of happiness and sorrow...

SCENE -2

Karthik and Shruti reach home...As soon as she refreshed,Karthi takes her to the terrace...

Shruti looks at him puzzled...

Karthik : Don't look like you don't know why I took you here...

Shruti :(With puppy face)Why did u take me here,Karthi??

Karthik: I am gonna kill you...Don't act smart...So tell me...Who is he??

Shruti : Ok...I will tell you...He is my senior...Arnav Singh Raizada...

Karthi : Why he threatened u??

Shruti : I asked you to keep quiet for sometime...I think I would forget what I was about to say...Can you stop asking questions??

Voice : How could he keep quiet Miss.Talkative?? After all he is your brother...He might have got your genes too...

Karthik and Shruti are surprised to see Sid there...

Shruti : Come....Mr.Siddharth...You never miss a chance to tease me....

Sid bows down as if he accepts her welcome...

Sid : I just came to see Karthik anna...Not you...

Shruti : Then,why I have to be here?? Let me go...

She goes with fake anger..

Karthik: Hey...Miss.Drama Queen...Wait...Answer my question and go...

She goes as if she did not hear him...

Shruti:(To herself) Thank God...I escaped from Mr.Vakkeel's(Karthik's) investigations.....Actually,I should thank Sid instead...He played the role of Guardian Angel today...

She goes inside...

Karthik :(Disappointed)What yaar??

Sid : I spoiled everything??(smiles)

Karthik : You are smiling?? I am gonna smack your head...

Sid : Don't do that bro..I'll tell you whatever you need to know...

Karthik asks about Arnav and Sid explains all the incidents to Karthik..Karthik listens to him patiently....

Karthik : So u say that Arnav might have scolded her for her behaviour that day??