FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 11

SCENE-1

The epi starts with Arnav and Shruti going home in her scooty…

Arnav:(thinks) How she knows my house??I did not even notice that she is in my area…She is so sharp…

Shruti:(to herself) Its very boring…I want some entertainment…Idea…Let me irritate him…

She slows down her scooty…She goes dead slow…A man who is walking overtakes them...

Arnav: Please stop…

Shruti: (to herself)Its working….(smiles)

She goes as if she has not heard him…

Arnav: Shruti! I asked u to stop it…

Shruti:(pretends to be shocked,Stops her scooty suddenly)What ??what happened??My scooter’s tyre got punctured or what??(she goes this side and that side and looks at the tyres…She runs around the bike in a funny way) What senior?? U sat and punctured my scooty’s tyre??

Arnav folds his hands at looks at her…

Shruti: What??

Arnav: Did i tell u that the tyre is punctured??

Shruti :(shook her head)U asked me to stop suddenly no??So i thought that it is punctured..

Arnav: U just leave..I will go by walk…

Shruti: Why??I will take u in my scooty…

Arnav: Going in ur scooty…And walking…Both are same..

Shruti makes pout face..

Shruti: There was heavy traffic na??

Arnav looks at the empty road…

Arnav: Traffic?? Here?? Am i looking like a fool to u??

Shruti: (to herself) Of course…(to Arnav) The road was crowdy…Now there is less traffic…Come..I will drop u…

Arnav stares at her…

Shruti: If i go,there wil be nobody to drop u home…What if someone comes and kidnaps u?? How will i answer Karthi anna?? U r my responsiblity now…Come on…

By saying this she starts the scooty..Arnav stares at her with his hands in his hip…

Shruti: Come na??

He sits in the scooty…This time Shruti accelerates the scooty and goes faster. .

Arnav: U can go slower…Not a problem with me…Dont go faster and hit on somebody…

Shruti: Mr.Senior…I go even faster…I am going on medium speed so that u should not be afraid…

Arnav: (in a teasing tone) Oh….

He smiles slightly…Shruti catches it from the rear view mirror…

Shruti: Did u smile now??

Arnav: No no…

Shruti: (to herself) He did not smile…He does not even know how to smile…Khadoos…

Arnav:(to himself): Ya i smiled…U r the reason for my smile…..

They go near Shruti’s house…

Shruti: Can u tell me where ur house is??I will drop u there..

Arnav: I wil get down here and go by walk..

Shruti: Why?? No problem …I will drop u…

Shruti: No…My house is at walkable distance only…I will go…Nobody will kidnap me…