FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 68

SCENE-1

Shruti comes to the hotel in which Sid and Swadhu’s engagement is about to happen..She parks her scooty.. She gets Vicky’s call..

Shruti : Hi Karthi Anna.. Are u coming to the function??

Vicky : Shruti.. I called u to talk about that only.. Can u come out??

She parks her scooty and comes out.. She walks some distance and sees Arnav and Vicky standing there..

Shruti : Anna.. I saw u..

She goes to them.. She is dressed up in a dark blue saree with open hair.. Arnav is mesmerized by her looks..

Shruti : Why are u waiting here?? U could have come inside nah??

Vicky : No Shruti.. Sanjay will be there nah?? We don’t want to come there.. Actually I should have told that to Sid and Swadeenta.. But they were calling us with love and how can we say that we won’t be coming?? That’s why I did not say anything..

Shruti : Its not their house too Anna.. It’s a hotel only nah?

Vicky : We don’t feel like coming.. So here’s our gift.. Give it to them and convey our wishes..

Shruti : OK.. But I wish u would come too..See.. I don’t like Sanjay too.. But I am going there nah??

Arnav : U are the great lady don.. U will manage ur enemies well.. But we are not so.. We are simple men..

He says to tease her making pout face..

Shruti stares at him and smiles…

Shruti : U are right boss.. U need to get trained to handle people like Sanjay.. Don’t worry..I will train u..(winks)

Vicky : Hmm.. Ok.. Ur best friend is getting engaged?? When are u going to??

Shruti : Soon..

Vicky : Wow.. Who is the guy??

Shruti : That’s a secret.. U will come to know soon..

She smiles at Arnav and goes..

SCENE-2

Shruti enters into the venue.. Abhi welcomes her..

Abhi : Stupid girl.. Why are u late?? U called me before 15 minutes that u have reached.. But now only u came?? Liar..

Shruti : Idiot.. I came before itself.. Arnav and Karthi Anna came and that’s why I went see them..

Abhi : Had they come??

Shruti : No they did not come as Sanjay is here.. They have just sent gifts..

By then Abhi sees Ritika coming there wearing a pink designer saree.. She looked very pretty and Abhi was just staring at her..

Shruti went inside.. Sanjay sees Shruti and comes to her..

Sanjay : Hi.. Welcome Shruti..
Shruti just nodded.. He sees Shruti carrying the gifts in her hand..

Sanjay : Let me help u..

He tried to get it from her..

Shruti : No thanks..

Sanjay : Shruti.. U are beautiful today..

Shruti stared at him..

Sanjay : (he felt bad as Shruti did not say anything for his complement) Swadhu is there in the room..

Shruti leaves..

On the other side,Abhi is staring at Ritika.. She stared at him through her spectacles.. She came near him and she did not notice the door mat and slipped.. Abhi gave hand and made her stand..