FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 22

SCENE-1

The epi starts with Shruti,Sid and Swadhu laughing after they take Abhi’s hat…
What they saw was,Abhi’s hairs twisted in curls and was coloured red,yellow,blue,white,green etc…

Sid : Did somebody pour their food over u??

He laughs holding his stomach…

Shruti : Or u played holi??

She also laughs…

Swadhu : What is this dude?? You Are looking like a joker…The missing thing is the clown’s nose…

They laugh…Abhi makes pout face…He sits silently…

Shruti :(Purses her lips to control laughing) Sorry…What happened?? Tell me..

On looking at laughing Sid and Swadhu,she too starts laughing again…Abhi makes a sad face…Now Swadeenta comes…

Swadhu : Stop laughing guys…(Shruti and Sid stop laughing) How this happened Abhi??

Abhi : Actually I saw an advertisement and thought of colouring my hair…

Sid : So u poured all colours on ur head??(laughs)

Swadhu : Stop Sid..

Sid keeps quiet…

Abhi : I went to the local barber shop in my area…And that old man who does not have experience in hair colouring,did it like this…It is not going even after washing my hair…

Shruti : Don’t worry Abhi…U have rainbow on ur head…(pretends like a VJ holding mike in her hand)Ladies and gentleman…U might have seen rainbow in pictures and in the sky…Have you ever seen it on someone’s head??Presenting Mr.Abhijeet Varma only for u…The man who has got rainbow in his head…Don’t miss my show at 6 p.m tomorrow….

Sid and Swadhu laugh…Abhi also laughs…

Sid : How did u convince ur mom and dad??

Abhi : My dad don’t know about it..If he knows,he will make me bald…My mom,she knows…She even shed tears for this…I have consoled her and came…Yesterday only I did it..I thought of coming to college like a modern romeo…But it turned out to be a disaster…

All of them laugh…

Sid : U never fail to make us laugh dude…Ok…Don’t worry…We will colour it black again…

Shruti : I’ll correct it for now…

She makes a pony and makes him wear a cap over it…

SCENE-2

Its break time and the four of them go to the canteen…They have snacks and Sid goes to wash his hands…Sanjay comes to the place…

He grabs Sid’s collar…

Sanjay : How dare u do that??

Sid : I don’t understand what u are saying…Take ur hands off my collar…

Varun : Hey..U took Swadeenta to college with u today na?? How dare u do that??

Sid : There was no bus to reach college…She called me to take her and so I did that…What is wrong with that??

Varun : U are asking what is wrong with that??If she had called u,being a gentle man,u should have taken an auto or cab and asked to drop her…

Sanjay : She is MY sister…Dont think to get close to her…Or else,u might have known Who this Sanjay is ,after ur friend Shruti’s accident…I’ll not think twice before killing u…Be careful…