FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 81

SCENE-1

The episode starts with Sid and Swadhu talking..

Swadhu : See Sid. We were the first to get engaged. But our friends are getting married before us..

Sid : Ya Swadhu.. This Abhi.. We always tease him for being single. But he is the very first one to become a family man.. And tomorrow Shruti will also get married..

Swadhu : Sid.. What are u going to gift Shruti??

Sid : What gift?? We never get gifts from each other.. That’s a long back.. When we were little.. Why gift between friends??

Swadhu : How can u say so??

Sid : Shruti will not expect all these from me..

Swadhu : I know that.. But the point is,both of u have been so close to each other.. Won’t u miss her after she gets married??

Sid : How will I miss her?? She is going to be here only nah?? But in Arnav bhai’s house.. I will go and see her whenever I feel like..

Swadhu : No Sid.. After marriage,life is different.. I feel u should gift her something special..

Sid : (thinks) Shruti is angry at me.. If I gift her something,she will definitely throw it.. (To Swadhu) But..

Swadhu : No but vut.. U have to gift her.. That’s final.. Think of something unique..

Sid gets thinking..

Swadhu goes to Abhi and Ritu and shows thumbs up..

SCENE-2

It’s morning.. The sun shines brightly.. A grandly decorated marriage hall is shown..Sid is busy making arrangements for the guests..

Sid : (thinks) Finally.. Shruti’s marriage is going to happen with Arnav.. Hmm.. Hope she will be happy Hereafter.. They will find love.. After all,they are in love with each other but their ego forbids them from accepting the fact.. Hope everything will be alright after their marriage..

He thinks of going and talking with Shruti.. He goes to her room where Shruti is sitting staring at the window.. Some ladies were adorning her.. Sid asks them to go out..
Shruti stares at him simply..

Sid : Shruti.. Finally ur marriage is going to happen.. With the one u loved.. (Shruti was about to say something,but Sid did not let her to) U don’t have to talk anything.. I know very well that what u will say.. U will say that u don’t love Arnav and all.. I don’t want to hear all that as I already had enough of it.. And why to hear from u all those things even after knowing that all of them are lies? Listen to me now.. U are in love with Arnav and soon the problem which happened between both of u will be solved.. I am sure that u will lead a happy life.. Arnav too loves u and soon he will realize that.. And I am really satisfied that u are getting married to Arnav .. Because nobody can handle u except him.. I am damn sure that both of u will start ur cat fights as usual in a few days.. I hope u will be happy Hereafter Shruti.. A very happy married life my dear angrybird..

She just stares at him..

Sid : I want to give a hug to u..

She did not resist as she needed such a hug from him.. To cry on his shoulders...
He hugged her..Shruti started crying and Sid could feel that she is crying.. He did not say anything.. She cried her heart out hugging him.. He patted her back.. Tears started flowing in his eyes too...

By then Swadhu arrives..

Swadhu : Darlo.. Are u done with ur makeup??

They pulled themselves back on seeing Swadhu..