FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 89

SCENE – 1

Arnav gets up in the morning.. He goes and talks with his mom,Jhanvi..

Jhanvi : Where is Shruti??

Arnav : She has gone to her house nah?? U forgot??

Jhanvi : What?? She has gone there?? She did not say to me..

Arnav : What??

Jhanvi : She was here till last night..

Arnav : (thinks) I think she has left after mom went to sleep.. What is the need to go so late?? She is so adamant.. (Realises something)She might have thought that I would go and pick her up and take her home.. That’s why she has texted and called me.. I have to go and pick her up now..(to Jhanvi) Haan Ma.. She told me that she missed her parents.. So I took her to her house in the morning itself.. I did not want to disturb u and that’s why did not tell u..

Jhanvi : Stupid.. Then why are u asking about that to me??

She hits on Arnav’s head.. He smiles..

Arnav : Ya.. I am stupid Ma.. (Thinks) let me go to her house and convince her..

SCENE – 2

Shruti slowly opens her eyes as she could feel the heat of the sun rays coming from the window pane.. She realized where she is.. She tries to switch on her phone but she could not.. She shouts.. But nobody hears it as the room is fully closed.. She tries reaching for the window pane.. She thinks of breaking it and calling someone.. But it was very high that she could not reach it.. She climbs on goods and reaches for window pane.. She tries breaking it with the rod in her hand.. But she could not reach it.. She slips and fall down.. She gets bruises in her hands..

Shruti : (herself) Oh God.. I don’t know how I am gonna escape from this place.. Nobody knows that I am here.. They might have been searching for me by now.. How do I tell them that I am caught here?? God.. Please help me.. It’s Sunday today and they won’t open this super market… I don’t know what I am gonna do?? I am thirsty..

She cries and searches for water.. But could not find it..

SCENE – 3

Arnav goes to Shruti’s house.. Shruti’s brother Karthik welcomes him..

Karthik : Welcome arnav.. U have come alone.. Where is Shruti??

Arnav : (thinks) What is he saying?? Shruti did not come here??

Then Shruti’s mom,dad,grandma and grandpa everyone welcome him and ask about Shruti..

Arnav : (thinks) Seems like she is not here.. (To them) Shruti is at home. She needed some of her certificates to apply for a job.. So she asked me to get them..

Radhika (Shruti’s mom) : She could have come with u nah??

Arnav : She is busy at home.. I will take her here in the evening..

Karthik : Shruti is busy?? Can’t believe.. She might be sleeping till now..

He laughs..

Arnav is confused about where Shruti had gone.. He comes out of her house and calls Sid and asks whether she came to his house.. But he told that she did not.. He called Abhi and asked too.. But he also told that she did not come to him..

Arnav gets worried..

SCENE-4

He goes to Abhi’s house and calls Sid and Swadhu there.. Five of them have assembled and Arnav told them the matter..

Abhi : Don’t worry bhai.. She would be sleeping somewhere in ur house itself..

Ritika : Abhi.. Can’t u be serious??