FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 37

SCENE-1

RECAP : Arnav leaves India to pursue his higher studies...

THREE YEARS LATER.....
A girl is sitting on a table in a restaurant...Her back side is shown...She has a long hair...She is dressed up in a red floral long line top and jeans...She gets a call...

Girl:(Over phone) Darlo....They have not come yet...I don't know where those idiots are..

She listens to the voice from other side...

Girl : Ok darlo...We can do so...U come here...
She disconnects the call...

SCENE-2

On the other side,a girl in pink kaftan top and jeans is seen coming in her scooty...She has covered her face...She reaches the restaurant...She removes the veil from her face...She is our naughty Shruti...

Shruti : Dear...Come fast...

The girl who is sitting in the table turns...She is our beautiful Swadeenta...She turns and comes near Shruti...

Shruti : Lets go and catch them...

Swadhu : Hmm..Darlo...

She goes to her scooty...

Shruti : Lets go in my scooty....Lets save petrol..

Swadhu : Ya...That's a good idea...I will lock my scooty...

She locks her scooty..She sits in Shruti's scooty...Both of them wear helmet and Shruti starts her scooty...

SCENE-3

After sometime,a guy comes beside them in his bike...

The Guy : Hey beauties...Where are u going??Shall we go for a date?? Or I will take u for a movie....I will spend for u...Are u coming??

He says and winks at them...Swadhu looks at him angrily...The boy shouts "ooohh",and goes...

Swadhu : Darlo...Lets catch him...

Shruti : What??

Swadhu : I said go fast and catch him...

Shruti goes faster...They go in front of him,makes a u-turn and stops in front of his bike...He stops his bike suddenly and looks at them in fear...

Swadhu gets down and comes near him...Shruti follows her...

Swadhu : U asked for a date,right??i am ready...(to Shruti) What about u darlo?

Shruti : I will go for movie...

The boy looks at him...

Guy : Sorry sisters...

Shruti : What? U made us ur sisters in a second?? Very bad...I did not expect this from u...

Swadhu : Tell me what u are doing...

The Guy : I am doing first year of my college sister...

Shruti : What??Chota sa bacha... U are a little boy yaar...

Swadhu : Hey...How dare u behave like that with us? I am going to call the police....

Guy : No sister...I will not do so hereafter...Please leave me sister...

Shruti : This is the first and the last warning for u...

Swadhu : If I see u again behaving like this with any girl,I will not leave u alive...Get lost...

The guy takes the bike and goes and in a second...Shruti and Swadhu also go...

SCENE-4

A big software company is shown...It is the SGB software company of US...A group of people are sitting in the conference hall waiting for their boss...