FRIENDSHIP, LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 39

SCENE-1

The episode starts with Shruti coming in her scooty wearing a dark blue full length top and pants…She stops her scooty and waits in a corner of the road…She sees her watch and realizes it is getting late…She tries calling Sid,Abhi and Swadhu but no one answered…She waits for five minutes…Abhi comes…

Abhi : Hi…

Shruti : Idiot…Cant u come earlier?? Its getting late…

Abhi : Hello…Miss.Punctuality…I have come on time…Ur close friend and ur dear have not come till now…I think they are romancing somewhere…Call them…Its getting late for me too…

Shruti : They are not taking calls…

Abhi : Then I was right…They wont come now…Its getting late…Come lets go…

By then Sid and Swadhu came in Sid’s bike…Swadhu is in a red floral top and jeans and Sid in grey formal shirt…

Sid : Sorry guys…Extremely sorry…

Shruti stares at them…Swadhu apologizes through her eyes…

Abhi : Ok…U guys are pleading…I forgive u..

Swadhu : Hello mister…We don’t apologize to u..We apologized to her only…

Abhi : Swadhu…Good job…U never miss a chance to insult me…

Sid : We are born to do that only dude…

Abhi : Whatever…

Shruti : (to Swadhu) What happened to ur scooty??

Swadhu : I am not able to start it since last night darlo…I have parked it in the nearby mechanic shop…That’s why I came with Sid and thats the reason for delay…

Shruti : Oh no…

Abhi : And u might have had some romantic moments in between…And so u might have been late…

Sid : Shut up…I will break ur face…

Shruti : Ok…Lets come to the point…Its our first day of our office…So all the best guys…Do well…Its the starting point of our career …All the very best..

Shruti and Sid are in the same office and Abhi and Swadhu in the other…(same company but different branches)

Swadhu : All the best to u too darlo…And I will be missing u and Sid badly..

Abhi : Say that directly yaar…U are gonna miss only Sid…Not Shruti..

Swadhu hits on his head…

Sid : All the best…Lets go…

Abhi : All the best to u too guys…God please give me a girlfriend atleast in this office…

Abhi starts the bike and Swadhu sits behind him…

Abhi : Don’t worry Sid..I will take care of ur girlfriend…

Swadhu sees Sid and gives a flying kiss…Sid smiles…
Sid and Shruti start their bikes and go…

SCENE-2

Sid and Shruti reaches the office…They go inside and stands in the entrance..

Shruti : Hey…What is this Sid?? Nobody welcomes us??

Sid : Its our first day and we cannot expect that here…Lets go by ourselves…

Voice : U can expect that from me…Welcome guys…

They turn to see…A tall man with trimmed beard,dressed up in dark blue formals and grey pants was standing there…He smiles on seeing them…

Man : Hi guys…Welcome…I am Deepak…I am working here for a year…I think u are the new employees…I welcome u guys…