FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 72

SCENE-1

It’s 12.30 a.m.. Ritika was sleeping in her room.. Her mami had headache and so she came to Ritika’s room to take tablets.. As Ritika was sleeping,she did not notice her mangalsutra which was outside.. Her mami sees her mangalsutra and gets shocked..

Mami : What is this??

She wakes her up.. Ritika gives a confused expression..

Mami : What the hell have u done??

Ritika : Mami.. I don’t understand what u are saying..

Mami : Hmm.. U are a kid.. U don’t know anything..

She stared at her blankly.. She placed her hand on the mangalsutra and asked..

Mami : What is this?? Who did this?? Is it Arjun??

Ritika did not answer.. Tears pooled in her eyes..

Mami : Answer me.. If it is Arjun,I won’t scold u.. Why are u not answering me?? Tell me.. Is it Arjun?

Ritika shook her head.. Her mami gave a tight slap.. Ritika started crying..

Mami : How dare u do this?? Tell me who did this..

Ritika was silent..

Mami : Did someone else know about this??

Ritika shook her head..

Mami : ok.. Forget it.. Just remove that and throw it away.. I won’t tell anyone.. And u can get married to Arjun as planned..

Ritika was standing like a statue..

Mami : Do what I say..

Ritika did not do anything..

Her mami came near her and tried to remove her mangalsutra.. Suddenly Ritika held her hand..

Mami : How dare u do that?? U got courage today?? Let me make u sit at home..

She tried to slap her.. But Ritika did not let her..

Ritika : I tolerated ur torture till today.. But I won’t be like this anymore.. U don’t have any right to compel me to marry a man whom I don’t like.. I am already married..

Mami : Oho.. If so,u have to go to  his,means ur husband’s house... Why are u staying here?? Get out..

She threw her out without even thinking that it’s midnight.. She threw her things too..Ritika was helpless.. She tried calling Abhi.. But could not as his phone was switched off.. She went to a nearby temple and sat there crying..
It’s morning.. She woke up when sunrays fell on her face..

She tried calling Abhi again and sent a message..

In half an hour,Abhi came to the temple..

Abhi : Ritika.. U asked me to come here.. What happened?? How did u come here this early morning??

She hugged him and cried.. By then Abhi noticed her suitcase.. He understood what happened..

Abhi : Don’t worry Ritika.. I am with u..

Ritika was surprised that he understood her situation even before she said about that..
Ritika looked up and saw his face..

Abhi : When did u come here??

Ritika : I came at 1 o clock..

Abhi : What?? At midnight?? How dare ur mami send u out at that time?? Let’s go and ask her..

Ritika : No.. I don’t want to see her again.. She asked me to throw this mangalsutra away.. I refused.. So she sent me out..

Abhi : (thinks) Means u are  also serious about our marriage.. That’s good..(to Ritika) Ritika.. I can talk to my parents about us.. But I need some time.. May be I will tell them this evening.. Wait…