FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 12

SCENE-1

The epi starts with Sid and Swadhu buying veggies…Swadeenta has got three bags of veggies and she could not lift them…Sid helps her…

Sid: I will take it…U take that bag...

Swadhu: Its ok Sid..I’ll manage…

Sid: Keep quiet…I’ll bring it…How will u go??

Swadhu: I’ll take auto…

Sid: I’ll come with u….

Both of them wait for the auto…They waited for half an hour and they could not find any auto…

Swa: Sid…U go…I’ll manage…

Sid: How can i leave u alone??

Swadeenta looks on…

Sid: I mean how can i leave u in such a situation??How will u go if u dont get any auto for so long??

Swadhu: I’ll go by bus…

Sid: By bus?? With these bags?? Are u out of ur mind?? Lets wait…

Swa: Sid..U go…Ur mom will be waiting for u…

Sid: I‘ll call and tell her…

He calls his mom Rukmani and informs her…

Sid: I informed my mom…She asked me to drop u at ur home…If u dont mind,i’ll drop u at home…

Swadeenta thinks…She says ok…They get on his bike…Sid smiles himself…Swadeenta also feels happy on going with him…She also smiles…They enjoy the ride..

Tujhme khoya rahoon main..Mujhme khoyi rahe tu…Khud ko dhoond lenge phir kabhi plays…

Tamil: Unnodu nanum karaiya..Ennodu neeyum karaiya…Ondrai kadhalodu pogalam….

He takes her home…

SCENE-2

They reach Swadeenta’s house…

Swadhu: Maa…Maa…Come here…

Swadeenta’s mom,Sujata comes from the kitchen wiping her hands in her pallu…

Swadeenta:See who has come…

Sujata: Ya…Welcome…Come inside…

Sid comes inside holding two bags of veggies…

Sujata: Swadhu! Get those bags from him…He is struggling…

Sid: No problem aunty…Tell me where i have to keep it..

He keeps it in a place…

Sid: Aunty…Do u know who i am??

Sujata: Of course…U are Sid right??

Sid: Right aunty…

Sujata: Everyday Swadhu keeps saying ur name…Sid did this,Sid did that…And where is Shruti?? The mischievous girl??

Sid: Oh.. Swadhu told u everything?? Shruti,she is at her home…I saw Swadhu in the market and she was struggling with the bags…We did not get any auto and so i took her home…

Sujata: Tq so very much,My son…I used to go and get vegetables before…But now she does not allow me to go…

Sid: Ya…Aunty…Why are u struggling??She will get it…If u need anything u can call me anytime…

Sujata: Thats so sweet of u my son…

She gives him cool drinks…He is to leave…

Sujata: Come here often Sid…

Sid: Sure aunty…(to Swadhu) I m leaving Swadhu…

Swadhu: Bye Sid…

He goes…

Sujata: He is such a nice guy..

Swa: Ya ma…I have never seen a guy like him…He never takes advantage…Such a gentleman…He takes so much care of me….He is something ma…

SCENE-3

Shruti is at home…She thinks…

” Why is that khadoos threatening me?? By mistake only i damaged his bike…But he did not get angry when i said that…Why did he get angry after that?? He also does not like Sanjay…Then why he threatens me not to interfere in his matter…Whatever…He means nothing to me..Oh God!! Hereafter i should not see him…But how can it be possible?? He is in the same colg no?? God make him go to another country…That is good for me and him too”..

SCENE-4

Shruti and Abhi come to the beach in Shruti’s scooty…They wait for Sid and Swadhu to come…

Abhi: Let me see some girls here…

Shruti: Nobody will look at u duffer…See…Everybody has come in couple…And some are families…Moreover no girl likes to see an idiot like u…

Abhi: Why??I m looking good only no…(he sees in the scooty’s rear view mirror)

Shruti: U are good…But they may think u and me as a couple…And they might be afraid that if they look at u,  i may make them blind…

Abhi: U and me?? Couple?? (laughs)I dont want such a talkative girl like u as my girlfriend…

Shruti: Abhi…Abhi…Please Abhi…I m dying to be ur girlfriend….Plz accept me Abhi…(She pleads to tease him)

Abhi looks on…

Shruti: Chi…I dont want a man like u either…

Abhi:(to himself)She has insulted me…I hav to divert the topic…(to Shruti)Shall we have pani puri??

Shruti: Very gud Abhi…U have diverted the topic nicely…Ya…I love pani puri…Come lets hav it…

Abhi: (to himself)This devil found out…

By then Sid and Swadeenta comes…

Screen freezes there…

PRECAP:Shruti bumps into Arnav