Part 60

Cheryl's POV

I know that things are only gonna get worse if I just do nothing. Will.I.Am and I talked about a new album to be released next year, 2012. And we just started working on it last July. Joe and I don't even get to see each other anymore. He's too busy taking over Ian's place again and covering up that he's missing.  I've stopped crying every night but I still do whenever I think too much of Ian which is not so often anymore since everyone is making an effort to distract me. Lily convinced me to start working on something so I wouldn't lose my mind. I'm happy that I'm gonna be able to make music again. Although, at some days, I don't feel like I'm in the mood. I feel like I'm mourning or something but that's wrong because there's no certainty that Ian is dead. But my hope is fading...

I found myself alone at the recording studio. I remember that song he made me. I started recording the song that I know by heart... I just felt like doing it because I miss him so much.

Baby, you're the one

Like flowers in the sun

We can only grow

And whatever occurs

Speaking through the worst

I want you to know

That I won't hold you up

I'll never let you down

I'll always be around

'Cause baby you're my man

I'm your biggest fan

Whatever I can do boy yeah

I will do and I mean in every way

And I vow to be more than I'm able to say

I'll hold on for you...

I will rise to fight for you

The highest we can get

Lowest we can go

We'll be holding on

Let the people talk

We can walk the walk

Never going wrong

'Cause boy I got your back

No matter how you act

No matter what you do

The loyalty you need

You can take the lead

I'll be holding on for you

And I'll do and I mean in every way

Get so high when the clouds come, I'll push them away

Hey..

I'll hold on

I will rise to fight for you

Just as I ended, Will entered the recording room.

"Hey, what was that?" He walked up to the computer and played the song. I was speechless for a while, not knowing what to do. I sat beside him, feeling uncomfortable as he listened to my voice.

"Wow! This song is really nice! Did you make it?" Will asked me. I shook my head.

"Ian made it for me. Only I changed the male parts to female parts..." I said.