Part 23

Ian's POV

We immediately saw her friends when we entered. As she introduced them, I really didn't get their names because the music was blaring. I just know there are three girls and two boys. We sat in a booth and they ordered all these kinds of strong drinks.

"Uhmm... You do know that I'm not going to drink too much, guys?" She said with a little bit of nervousness in her voice.

"Oh come on Chezza! You only do this occasionally." A blonde girl said.

"Yeah... think of it as celebrating for getting such a handsome boyfriend." The single girl said. And she stared at me for a while, licking her lips. I quickly looked away and held Cheryl tight, hoping to send the message.

"Ehmm... I guess it's okay." She smiled as she downed a shot.

"Hey man, how about you? What do you want to drink?" One of the guys said.

"I'll have a beer." I just said.

"Alright then." Then he opened seven bottles and slid them to my side.

"I think I'm not going to drink that much." I said. "Better to stay sober for her."

Cheryl squeezed my arm.

"Don't worry. She can take care of herself. Right, Cheryl?" The guy said.

"Yes... It's okay babe. You can let loose." She said to me.

And we ended up drinking too much. The girls were on the floor dancing and us guys kept on drinking and talking. I've already finished my seven bottles then...

"I'm just going to the boy's room." I said as I left the booth. Man, they're so hard core.

Right after I left the washroom, this girl who had been eyeing me blocked my way.

"Hey good-looking." And she stepped closer to me.

It was getting hard for me to focus. I just know I have to get out.

"Sorry. I'm taken." I said and walked around her.

"Whoa... there." She pulled my belt. I can feel her breath on the back of my neck.

"Every guy wants a different flavor once in a while." She whispered in my ear.

I shrugged her off. "Can't you get it? I'm not interested." I fought to get my head straight.

I pulled her hands off of me and faced her. "If you're Cheryl's friend, you wouldn't do this."

She laughed. "Well, if you're Cheryl's boyfriend, she wouldn't do that." And she pointed at the dance floor.

When I turned around, I saw Cheryl on the floor... with a random guy. And his hand was on her f*ckin' ass and they're f*ckin' grinding each other. My temper just flew out of the roof. I walked towards them... As I came closer, this guy kissed her. KISSED HER!

Whoa... Calm down Ian. Fighting with people is no good. But, what the f*ck.

I pulled him away from her and had a solid punch on his face and he fell on the floor. I saw anger in his face and the want to fight with me as he tried to get himself up.

"Don't get up. Or else you're going to get more." I stepped on his chest.

She woke up from whatever trance she is in.

"Oh my god... what did I just do?" I heard her say to herself.

I walked away because I might just lose it with her and start shouting at her. I know that she's drunk and she didn't mean to do it. I just need to cool down and get out of here.

Wow. I'm drunk and still think with reason. Why can't she do the same?

I got that thought out of my head because it only aggravated me more.

Cheryl's POV

I saw him walk out and I felt guilty as hell. I just didn't know what I was doing...

I followed him but the girls pulled me back.

"Not a good idea now. Let him cool down."

"I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry." I felt tears forming as I realized I could lose him because of that stupid thing I did.

"We know, honey...We should have looked out for you too."

"I think I'm going to go now. Thanks for seeing me."

"Chez..." I walked faster. I wish he didn't leave yet.

When I got out, he wasn't outside. I didn't see his bike either. Oh god... he's so angry at me. Shit. When all was going perfect, I just had to screw it all up. I didn't know what else to do. I don't think he would want to see me now. I got a cab and went home to my mam's.