Part 22

Ian's POV

I woke up and she was still sleeping beside me. Whew...

I quietly got up and made some delicious breakfast. I paused for a while when I saw my reflection on the refrigerator. The marks on my back had fainted but the one on my shoulder where she bit me is still angry red. I'm not a masochist. I didn't even know why I asked for it. I guess... it's all impulse. Like what I said last night, I wanted something to remind me that everything was for real and I wasn't dreaming about it. I just don't know how I resorted to that. Haha. I'm crazy.

I sat on the counter top while I waited for the waffles. I hummed to a tune which was very unlikely of me. I guess I'm just feeling too great today.

I checked the time and it was still 8 am. There's still a lot of time to get prepared. Today, I just planned to let her visit her family and hang out with her old friends. Whatever she wants... After all, this would be her last chance to see them before she goes on with her X Factor thing next week. Then, I realized that I won't be seeing her then too. What?! My heart sank at the thought. I sighed.

After a few minutes, she's still not up. I decided to go back to the room and wake her up with the smell of french toast waffles. I searched for those folding tables or whatever you call it that you can set up on the bed.

"Chezza..." I said while I prepared her breakfast in bed.

"Hmm..."

"Time to wake up." I tapped her.

"I wanna sleep." She murmured.

I sighed. I got in bed with her and kissed her lightly on the cheeks travelling to the back of her ears. She smiled. Then she rolled to her side to face me.

"Good morning..." I smiled at her.

"Good morning..." She said as she squinted her eyes and wiggled her nose. Ahh... so cute.

"Aren't you hungry? Come... Let's eat breakfast." I said. She wrapped the blanket around her as I helped her sit up. I adjusted the table for her.

"Wow... you are really spoiling me." She smiled. She's blooming...

"Of course. Anything for you." I grinned."So... do you want the TV on or some music or whatever?"

She shook her head. "Just you." She patted the space by her side, inviting me to sit beside her.

She leaned on me while she ate her breakfast. I know that I should be a little bit used to her touches but... she just doesn't fail to make my heart jump, pump faster and make me have goosebumps every time she's near.

"What are we going to do today?" She asked.

"Well... it's a free day so you can go visit your family or friends or go wherever you want." I said while I stroked her hair and got so intoxicated with her scent. She's just so lovely- beautiful inside and out. I'm the luckiest guy in the whole world.

"Hmm... I like that." She said.

I cleaned up after she finished her breakfast. I went back to the bedroom and I looked at the closets. Hmmm... so they even took care of the clothes. That's nice. I pointed that out to Cheryl before she went to have a shower.

When we left the house, we decided to have lunch with her family then go hang out with her friends.

Cheryl's family were pretty welcoming to me. Her mom even said that she has never seen Cheryl being so happy with a man before until I became her boyfriend. Hmm... that compliment means so much to me.

We stayed watching football on TV while we waited for Cheryl's friends to text her where they would meet. It was only after 5 when Chezza's friends texted her.

"Babe... they want to meet us in this club we used to go to." She said to me.

"Uhmm... okay. That's fine." But on the inside, I worried about her because she is such a light weight with alcohol. Note to self: Stay sober.

"Okay... let's get out of here after 8."

I just nodded. I kind of wanted to spend the whole day with her dad. He's such a football fanatic. He's a good story teller too.

When it was time to go, her dad also said he'd be leaving with us.

"Your dad doesn't live here?" I whispered to Cheryl.

"Yeah... family problems. Did you see my siblings here except for my younger brother?" She whispered back.

"Okay. I won't ask anymore." I said.

We said our goodbyes and went to this club she directed me to. I didn't even bother with the name of the club. I don't know why I suddenly felt bad. My guts tell me something is going to be terribly wrong...