Part 49

Cheryl's POV

We were all sat in Nadine's living room, chatting and catching up. Kimberley and Nicola kept on teasing us both, Ian and me.

"I made it!" Sarah came bursting through the door. We all laughed at her.

"Glad she didn't take half an hour." Nicola said.

"What does she mean?" Ian whispered to me.

"Half-Hour Harding. Sarah's known for being always late." I said.

"I didn't know that." Ian said.

"Hey Christian!! Long time no seeee!" Sarah suddenly threw herself at Ian. He wasn't able to hide the startled look on his face. "Woaahhh...I can't believe you're dating our baby Chezza!"

"Alright Saz! Get off my boyfriend before he dies of suffocation." I pulled Sarah's arms away from Ian.

"Pssh... I think he's tougher than that. Anyway, where are the drinks?" Sarah asked.

Nadine just came out of the kitchen. "They're here..." Nadine was holding up two bottles of red wine.

"Red wine? Are you kidding me?!" Sarah said loudly.

"Well, the girls and I agreed we're not going to be drinking anything hard tonight." Nadine explained in her Irish accent.

"Booorrinnggg!" Sarah said as she and Nadine disappeared into the kitchen.

"So... am I going to be the only man here?" Ian asked.

"Justin had something to do so... yeah I guess you're the only one." Kimba said.

"Oh..." Ian looked awkwardly at me.

"It's okay babe. We won't bite." I grinned as I messed up his hair.

"Ha ha..." Ian fixed his hair.

"Alright kitty cats! Time to play a game." Sarah gave each one of us a shot glass. I glared at her.

"I'm not liking this." I whined.

"Come on you've got Ian to take you home." Sarah nudged me. Sarah placed an empty bottle at the center of the floor. "Come sit around girls and..." She turned to look at Ian. "boy."

"Truth or Dare? Seriously?" Kimberley rolled her eyes.

"We're gonna be such a mess afterwards." Nadine complained.

"Stop complaining! This is gonna be fun. Unless you want to watch The Lion King again." Sarah said referring to our last group gathering. We all looked at Kimba.

"What? It's nice." Kimba crossed her arms.

So we had no choice with pushy Sarah with us, of course.

...

The questions are getting harder and harder and the dares were outrageous. Sarah had to take a shot glass of ketchup, salt, sugar, vinegar and soy sauce together. Kimberley lap danced on Nicola. Ian made ten push-ups with me sitting on his bare back. And a lot more crazy stuff. I swear I wouldn't want to be at the pointy end of the bottle. Everyone's drunk except me. I didn't drink anything more than the first shot.

"Nadz and Chez are really lucky tonight." Nicola said after doing her dare which was drinking Sarah's special drink of god-knows-what-she's-put-in-there. Nadz and I haven't been chosen yet by the magic bottle yet. The spin slowed down and pointed at Nadine.

"Oh yes! I've been waiting for this the whole night!" Sarah said.

"Truth." Nadine said.

"Who in this room did you have a huge crush on about three years agoo?" Sarah asked. We all know the answer to that. The rest of us giggled except a silent slightly drunk Ian. Nadine glanced at Ian.

Teddy Bear - Cheryl Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें