Part Thirteen

Ian's POV

I looked at the time. I left Tokyo at 5pm- Tokyo time and it takes about 11 hours to get back to London. By the time I get there, it would be already 8 pm .

Not even 10 mins. has passed and yet my back is already aching. I wish the plane flew faster.

...

When I woke up, the plane has already landed. It's only 7:30 pm - London time. I guess we're a little early.

I drove to my home and dropped off my bags before I went to Cheryl's.

Cheryl's POV

I've thought about what Ash said and I've decided to turn him down. I just want to move on. I don't need a roller coaster life. I've got to be honest though, I really considered getting back with him. Really. It's so very close. I talked to Kimba about getting back with him and she was very against it.

Paul was still here doing his own thing. Funny how in almost a month he only talked to me about four times.

I called Ashley to meet him up so I could tell him my answer.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Uhmm... hey, its Cheryl." I said.

"Heyy...What's up babe?" He said.

"Can I meet you later? I have to talk to you about something..." I

" Yeah sure. Where?"

"Well, I haven't eaten my dinner yet so-"

"Okay, let's have dinner together." He cut me off. " I'll meet you in your favorite restaurant."

"Uhh... yeah. Alright." I hanged up my phone. I sighed. It's going to be hard to break the news to him.

I've been seeing the papers lately and all of them say one thing- that he and I got back together. I know to myself that that it's not true so I just shrugged it off. Anyway, I'm about to close that chapter between us.

I grabbed my car keys and went.

Ian's POV

When I knocked on Cheryl's door, it was Paul who opened it. He seems like he's going somewhere judging from his clothes.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To follow Cheryl. She left just a minute ago."

"Where?" I asked.

"Well, from what I've heard her say I think she has a date with that guy." Isn't he so straight to the point? I felt angry, confused, jealous, worried, and most of all hurt just by hearing that she has set a date with another guy. Could it be true that she really had gone on a date with Ashley? I can't believe this. I need to see it for myself.

"Just give me the address and I'll go myself. You can go now." I dismissed.

When he gave me the address, I took off immediately.

My heart was pumping heavily as I entered the restaurant. I wish what Paul said isn't true.

I looked around and then I saw her... with him. I can hear my heart breaking. For a moment, our eyes met. I looked away and found my feet to stare at. I guess it took all of my strength to walk away. I walked out quickly, convincing myself that I am fine. That I am okay... like I didn't see anything. Who am I kidding? I'm not good enough for her. It's like the weather knew how I felt and the rain poured as I walked with no direction.