Part 27

Cheryl's POV

I woke up in a bad mood. Someone has been pulling my leg off the bed.

"Aargghh... stop it!" I shouted but it wasn't as loud as I wanted it to be.

"Cheryl!!! We've got to go. Vacation time is over..." A familiar female voice said.

I squinted my eyes as I let them adjust to the light. I looked at my phone and it's only 5 am. What the hell?!

I looked to see who is in my freaking room that made me so pissed. I saw a figure with her hands on her hips.

"What? You angry at me?" She said. My bad mood vanished as I grinned at my friend, Lily England who is also my PA.

"Lily?"

"Yeah yeah... stop being so amused and let's get to work. We don't even have your dress yet." She went on and on about today's schedule. I almost forgot that I'll be going to that X Factor mansion or wherever it is they decided for us to stay for this year. Because of my malaria thing, they decided to let me stay in the country for a while. I'm sorry for my girls because they don't get to fly abroad unlike the others. I feel so guilty. I frowned. I wish the house can compensate. I let Lily drag me to the kitchen and have some breakfast.

"So... I heard you have a new boyfriend." She said in a 'tell me about it' tone.

"You know him. He's been around for a while." I said, feeling myself blushing. Oh god! Where has he been? I miss him so much.

"Yeah... I know... but how???" She asked. " I mean.. isn't he close to your ex-husband?"

"Uhmm... yeah. It's a pretty long story." I said.

"Are you sure he's not playing with you? I mean... no offense but he might be doing a dare or something." She said.

"Don't worry Lily... he's a good guy. Do you really think Ian could do that to me?"

She thought for a second and shrugged. "Well... he is a serious and responsible guy. Not really a playboy... never had a girlfriend since university until you. Rich, handsome, hot figure, caring, not a jerk, not a dick-"

"Just cut to the chase Lils." I cut her off.

"Okay. He has my stamp of approval." She said.

I giggled. "How are the girls?" I miss them so much too. Ian has really got me preoccupied.

"They're great...doing their own stuff as you guys got so terribly busy for other things. You should have a band reunion or something." She said.

Her phone rang. She answered the call."Yeah... she's up. Can you send me the pictures so she can choose already? Okay... fine. We'll leave by six." She hanged up.

Soon, she showed me the pictures of the dresses through her phone...

"I don't know they're all pretty." I said. "I like this one the most." I pointed at one.

"Okay." She said as she started typing on her phone. "Chez... where do you want to get your hair and make up done?"

"Ugh... here?"

"It's a pretty long drive. Wait." She said as she started to call someone.

"What's the nearest hotel to our destination?... Okay... book one. Tell the stylist to go there. Bring the dress. Bring everything she might need. Pack the crew up... and arrange the limo." She hanged up. "God Cheryl, we really should have prepared earlier..."

I just shrugged. I feel tired and I don't know why...

"Will. I. Am. is going to be there by 1 pm." She said.