Part Fifteen

Ian's POV

I looked at the time and it's already late in the evening but that didn't stop my dad from calling me and scolding me at the top of his lungs. I just planned to drop off Chez when she dragged me along inside her house.

"Dad, don't worry. I already fixed everything before I left." I said calmly through the phone.

"And where the hell are you? Why am I not seeing your car here?" He questioned.

"You're at my house?" I felt nervous suddenly.

"OF COURSE I AM! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF I'M NOT HERE?!" That hurt my ears.

"I'm at Cheryl's house." I said.

"Oh... I see... Well, I'll call you another time." My dad said suddenly. I didn't expect that. His mood suddenly changed. "Don't do anything foolish now. Bye bye." He hanged up.

"What the hell just happened..." I muttered to myself.

"What is it?" Cheryl asked. We were still in our soaked clothes.

"Nothing. I think my dad likes you. God, you are so soaked. Go get a shower and dress up before you catch a cold." I pushed her towards the bathroom.

"What do you mean your dad likes me?" She asked.

"Just shower first." I said while closing the door.

I removed my shirt and hung it to dry. I got a towel and dried my hair.

My dad called again.

"CHRISTIAN CLYDE DAUGHERTY! WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR DOOR OPEN AND YOUR LIVING ROOM IS A MESS. IT'S LIKE THREE DRAGONS MESSED THIS PLACE UP."

"Oops. I must have left it open when I dropped off my bags. Paul's there. No one would dare to steal from that house."

"Son, you shouldn't rely security on Paul alone. Actually, I don't think you need a bodyguard, you need a frickin' PA and tons of maids. Look at this place it's like a rock slide happened here!"

Don't worry my dad is just exaggerating . He's always been like that.

"Dad... I'm at Cheryl's house." I emphasized. "I'll fix that when I get home. " I experimented with his reactions. And I was right...

"Oh well... I guess I'll have to let it go for now. " He hanged up on me again.

I laughed out loud like I'm out of my mind. That was sooooo weird... priceless even. I grinned like a fool.

"What are you smiling at?" I heard Cheryl say behind me.

I turned around. "I'm telling you... my dad really likes you. You should have heard our conversation a while ago. It's just so funny..." I went on and on until I realized that she wasn't really listening but staring at me.

"Uhhh... Chez?" I held her shoulders. She looked up to meet my eyes.

"Wow... just wow. ." She bit her lip. I was confused for a second then I realized I had no shirt on.

I smirked. "Like what you see?"

"Hmmm..." She shrugged. "Six is not enough. I want a ten-pack." She smiled playfully as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Impossible." I muttered as I kissed her lightly, caressing her cheeks with my hands.

"Babe, how long have you been keeping your feelings hidden from me?" She asked suddenly.

"Since I met you." I kissed her forehead as I stroked her hair.

"Why didn't you tell anything to me then?"