Part 21

Ian's POV

I don't know if we could even go in the pool decently. I thought we could swim together without getting all heated up. I mean, what's the big deal with swimming naked? People do that. But, I figured it's just impossible because of the irresistible attraction between us. The feeling inside me is so strong and uncontrollable. I can't wait to get my hands on her...

She smiled seductively and flipped her hair. Do they even know what that does to us guys? She had just started to lift her shirt and yet I can't control myself already.

"Chez...F*ck the pool." My voice came out husky. I grabbed her hair and kissed her hard. We stumbled into the nearest bedroom we could get into without losing contact.

I heard her giggle.

"What?" I looked at her, breaking the kiss momentarily.

"I didn't know you could be such a bad boy." She said as her fingers traced random lines on my chest. Ugghh...

I smirked. "You have no idea what I'm going to do to you."

I pinned her to the wall and kissed her neck while my hands slowly trailed down her body.  I removed her shirt and unclasped her bra. I took the time to stare at her.

"You're so flawless... I'd really love to taste every inch of you." I said as I leaned in to suck on her lower lip. I heard her gasp. Oh... the sounds she makes just makes me so excited.

Cheryl's POV

Oh.my.god. I was so turned on by what he just said. I just want him to have me. My legs started to become like jelly when he started to kiss me from my chest to my navel and slowly took my pants off. He caught me off guard when he went up again without even touching me. He's such a tease. Suddenly, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. We fell on the bed and he was on top of me.

"You know, I really love your tattoos." He said as he gently held my hand to his face and bit where my tribal tattoo was. And I felt it all the way down there. Wtf... how did he do that?

He grinned at me.

"Oh look there's another right here." Oh shit! Not there!

I bit my lip, trying to quiet myself down when I felt his hands on my thighs. Then, I felt his teeth graze my skin as he traced the other tattoo on my upper thigh with his mouth. I can't help but moan.

"F*ck." I absent-mindedly swore.

I heard him chuckle.

"You smell so divine." His eyes were locked with mine. He straightened up and undressed. He really is so freaking hot! Damn... I just want to touch him.

When I was just about to reach for him, he pinned my hands above my head, making tutting sounds. 

"You won't have to do anything tonight baby." He said, his eyes piercing through my soul. My heart pumped even faster.

"Just let me make love to you." He whispered in my ear while he let go of my hands. His voice alone made me feel tingling sensations down my spine.

"Okay..." I said breathless.

I held his face and kissed him desperately before I totally surrendered to him. His hands were on my hips and soon he was tugging on my waistband. I moved my hips so he could take it off. Then, I felt his hand, teasing. I don't know how much more noises I could contain. My legs are already shaking.

He broke our kiss and he worked his way down, his mouth substituting his hand. Shit! I moaned louder. I gripped his hair as I came closer to my edge.

"Ian... Please!" I begged.

In a moment, I felt him inside me. I gasped, not expecting that I would be so...stretched. He moved his hips, making me feel his weight on me. My fingers dug in his shoulders as I became overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Bite me when you're there." He whispered.

"What?" I said, bewildered.

But as I felt my climax, I found myself doing what he said. Instead of screaming his name, I bit him hard on his shoulder.

I felt like a sexy vampire afterwards. Oh shit... that's so weird. He's so crazy...

He pressed his forehead on mine as we rode through it.

"Are you okay?" He said softly.

"Yes..." I said still breathless.

He rolled over beside me and I cuddled with him. He kissed the top of my head.

"Wow... you're so strong." He examined my bite mark. I don't know how I should feel about that. That was the first time I did that.

"Oh my god... I'm so sorry." I said.

"It's fine." He rubbed his shoulder.

"Can I see it?" I pulled his hand away. And there was a huge red mark. I feel like it's going to bruise.

"Don't mind it. I asked for it." He said.

"Are you a masochist?" I glared at him.

"What? No..." He denied. "I just want to be sure if I'm awake and that wasn't a dream."

"Hmmm..." I felt sleep come over me.