Part Eighteen

Cheryl's POV

"Kim...do you think this is okay?" I turned around for her so she could see my dress.

"That's sexy but I think you should wear something more casual." She said getting some clothes on my closet.

"I'm going on a date not a freaking gig." I laughed.

"Just trust me." She said. She knows something!

"Do you know where he's taking me?"

"No..." She's lying... I can tell it. I can see the smile she's hiding.

"Come on, Kimba... just tell me." I slapped her big ass.

"Okay... somewhere you don't expect but you totally love." She said. " That's more than you should know already." She poked my nose.

"Okay..." I just said.

Kim drove me to Ian's office building which looked more like a hotel because of all the unnecessary facilities for one. I raised my eyebrow.

"We're going to be in his office?" What...

"No silly. Just go ahead to the rooftop. He's there." Kim said.

"We're going to eat at his building's rooftop." I said.

"No! Just do what I say. Stop guessing...I'm telling you, you won't be disappointed." She winked.

"I'm not worrying about being disappointed. I'm fine with whatever as long as he is there." I said. I guess I'm just nervous. The feeling is just different. I know I've been with him most of the time but going on our first date is just...I can't explain it.

"Okay... Thanks for the ride!" I said as I got out of the car.

"Take care now! Love you!" She beamed.

"Love you too!" I smiled.

I took a deep breath and entered the building.

And when I looked around the place was transformed like a palace and the lights were just fantastic. There was a letter on the desk.

I opened it and I recognized Ian's handwriting.

To my angel,

Hi baby! You look so damn hot as always.

I laughed. He can't even see me! I continued to read.

I'm not lying! I can sense your hotness from here. Anyway, I'm at the rooftop so catch me if you can! I'm just kidding. Follow the path of roses and it shall lead you to your prince charming... (Ahemm...or should I say bad-ass knight in shining armor... Yeah! I think that sounds cooler.) Don't make me wait long...

I just love it when he makes the atmosphere so light...I just can't wait to see him.

I walked faster and I saw the elevator.

When the doors opened, I saw this wall full of post-its... Where did he get the time to do all this in a day? Unbelievable.

I read them... there were short poems and messages dedicated to me. I didn't know he was that creative! The elevator opened.

"Hi princess..." I heard a voice behind me as I was still reading all the notes on the wall.

I turned around, my heart is just beating so fast. I saw a huge box waiting for me.

"That's for you." He said.

"Really? You made me come up all the way here for that?" I joked.

"Aww... you underestimate me too much." He pouted. "Just open it."

I opened it and there was a huge teddy bear.

"Aww... Who is this?" I hugged it tight. Oh... it's so fluffy.

"Your friend for today's flight." He smiled.

"Sorry what? I thought you said flight."

"I did say flight." Then, right on cue a helicopter landed feets away from us.

"Whoa..." I just said.

Someone stepped out of the heli.

"Chez... this is my co-pilot and good friend James."

We exchanged greetings.

"Whoa... no wonder this guy is so crazy about you." James said.

"Now, now James... She's already taken." Ian patted his shoulders.

James raised his hands in surrender.

"Alright... I'll go inside now." James climbed back to the helicopter.

"Okay... let's go." Ian helped me up. He climbed on too and put the headset on my head.

"Testing, one, two, three... can you hear me?" Ian asked.

"Yes..."

"Are you afraid of heights?"

"Not really." I said.

"Just hug teddy if it gets to you." He gave me a quick peck on the lips which I wished lasted longer.

"Okay..." I smiled at him. "Can you really fly this thing?"

"I'm an alien, right?" He winked. He got to his seat and they started flicking switches and pushing buttons which I had absolutely no idea about.

Slowly, the heli went up.