Part 57

Cheryl's POV

"I'm really okay, Kimba..." I said to her for the nth time.

I think she's even more worried than me. A few days has passed and the papers still talk about what happened with me in the X Factor. I try to shut them out. But, I can't help but ask the same questions they have. Of course, I feel bad about it. I'm just trying to look at the bright side. I'm home. I can go out with Ian as much as I want. I get to spend more time with my family and my dogs. I get to hang out with my friends.

"Besides, I wanted to take a break." I said.

"Okay babe... I was just worried about you..." Kimba hugged me tight. I smiled at my best friend for being so caring and thoughtful.

"Anyway, it's been ages since we last shopped together." She suddenly said.

"Do you wanna go now?" I asked.

Her eyes lit up. "You don't have plans today?"

I shook my head.

"What about Ian?" She asked.

"He said he'll be working overtime." I shrugged.

Kimberley laughed. "He doesn't have to!"

"He loves his work so much. I think maybe more than me." I joked. Then, it was like Ian heard me and my phone went ringing with his name on the screen.

"Tsk..tsk... Maybe he has your house bugged, eh?" Kimberley pretended to search for them around. I giggled and answered the phone.

"Hi Christian!" I greeted.

"Hey babe... can I ask you a favor?" Ian's voice is so distracting sometimes that I don't even pay attention to what he is saying. Haha.

"What?" I asked so he could repeat what he said.

"Can you get my wallet in your room? I think I left it there last night." He said.

"Ahhh.... Okay! Wait..." I said. I think that was a little longer than the first thing he said. Oh well... "And I'm supposed to bring it over there right?"

"Yeah... sorry for bothering you." He said apologetically.

"Nah! It's totally okay." I skipped towards my room because I'm weird like that in my own house. I found his wallet on the side table.

"Did you find it?" Ian asked.

"Yup..." I said.

"Hey Chez! I'm gonna get the car ready okay?" Kim said by the door. I just nodded.

"Oh... I didn't know Kim was there..." Ian said.

"Yeah... we just had some tea a while ago then we're gonna go shopping later." I said.

"Oh really? Hmmm... Well, since you already have your hands on my wallet, why don't you treat yourself and Kimba- all on me." Ian said.

"No way! You serious?!" I squeeled excitedly. Not because I'm excited to spend all of his money but because he's so sweet! His gestures always surprise me.

"Yeah... Don't leave me bankrupt though!" He joked.

"But wait, I thought you needed your wallet?" I asked.

"Nah... I was just checking if I really left it there... Haha. Please don't check every pocket though..." He said which makes me even more curious.

"Why? What's inside?" I teased and I started opening his wallet.

"Nooooo! Please don't." He said in embarrassment.

When I checked the hidden pocket in his wallet, I saw a dozen pictures of Ian and me. Shit. Hahahahaha! I'm gonna die! We do the same thing!!!