Part 55

Cheryl's POV

Two weeks of auditions...and then I'm gone. Goodbye X Factor. Ugghh... I don't know why Simon didn't even say anything to me yesterday. This really shocked me. I sat down on the sofa in my dressing room. I was just checking if I left something here before I leave for good. Well, it's not gonna be my dressing room tomorrow. Fucker.

"Chez?" Lily lightly knocked and peeked through the door. "Can I come in?"

I just nodded, not feeling too well. What did I do wrong?

"You okay?" She sat down beside me.

"I don't know. I guess I'm fine. I'm just wondering why they did this...have I done something wrong?" I said.

Lily just looked at me and gave me a hug.

"No babe... They're all asses. Let's just put it at that. Don't take it too hard on yourself." She rubbed my back. I smiled at my friend. I'm glad she's here. If she weren't... I would have felt a lot worse because of loneliness.

"When are we gonna leave?" I asked.

"In four days." She said.

"Four days?! Can't we leave like later or tomorrow?" I asked. Ugghh... I don't want to stay here any longer.

"Well, you can always call your boyfriend to come pick you up..." She said giggling slightly. I glared at her but what a good idea hahaha!

"He's busy." I pouted. "He didn't even answer my calls last night."

"If it's for you...I'm sure he'll come running." She winked at me.

"Cheeky!" I giggled. "I don't want to disturb him or anything."

"Awww... you guys are too cute..." She said looking at me like I'm someone from a dream.

"Oi..." I waved a hand in front of her. She snapped out of it and straightened up.

Someone knocked again. I stood up to get the door but then Lily held my arm.

"I was lying, by the way." She smirked. I gave her a puzzled look.

"What?" I said. "Lying about what?"

"Just open the door." She said as she let my arm go.

I shrugged and walked towards the door. So... what did she lie about? That Ian and I are cute or we're leaving in four days or my bosses are asses or I've not done something terribly wrong? I shook my head. Ughh... anyway, I opened the door and my heart just got the second shock of the week. My mouth dropped open.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I screamed, jumped and hugged Ian tightly. "What are you doing here? Why? How-" He hushed me by kissing me passionately. Oh shit! I missed these lips. I pulled his head closer to me, gripping his hair. I missed this hair! I pulled away and gazed at his eyes. I missed those eyes... I forgot to breathe for a second there. He fixed his hair and smiled at me in the most charming way I've seen him or maybe it's because I've not seen him for a month? Hmmm, whatever! I just know I miss his hugs, his kisses, him... just everything!

"Hello beautiful..." Oh my god... that voice is melting me. All my problems went away, very far away.

"Ian..." I smiled at him excitedly. "I can't believe you are here!"

"I'm here... with your favorite chocolate of course." He pulled out a curly wurly from his pocket.

"Aahhh! You're so thoughtful...Thank you!" I kissed his cheek as I reached for the curly wurly.

He chuckled and we entered the room.

"Hey Lils!" Ian hugged Lily tight that her feet weren't even on the floor anymore.