Part 52

Cheryl's POV

Oh my God...I jumped out of the red Ferrari and looked at the scratch I made. Parking gone wrong, Shit! He's so gonna kill me. I quickly got the car keys and sneaked in Ian's house. I silently opened the drawer where he always put his car keys and put it back in there. I'm shitting myself. I snuck out the car to meet Kimba so she could help me find a gift for Ian-not that I don't have a car but I don't know I just had the urge to take it this morning. Yup, It's gonna be his birthday tomorrow, April 18! We already planned a small party. He doesn't like big full-blown ones so yeah only really close friends are gonna be there.

I sighed and went back out to the car again. It had this small but obvious scratch on the door. Shit...

"Hey, you're here." I heard Ian's motorbike enter the driveway. Shit. He said he won't be home until 9 pm! I tried to cover up the scratch. I leaned on his car casually.

"Hey, babe." I smiled, nervously. My butt glued on his car.

"Hmm..." He walked closer to me. "Why are you here?"

"I...was just uhhmm..." Oh for fuck's sake, make up an excuse! But I can't, not when he's looking at me like this. He smirked and rested his hands on the car over my shoulders, trapping me. The moonlight reflected in his eyes and they were glowing so beautifully. It's perfection. My eyes slowly looked down to his lips then his chest. I just noticed he was wearing a black v-neck. So sexy... I looked back in his eyes again and I saw him staring at my lips. I felt hot all of a sudden.

He leaned closer and my eyes automatically shut. My heart thumped more loudly as I felt his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling his warm body closer. He lightly sucked my lower lip and I let out a moan. His tongue took advantage of my partly opened mouth and my insides just twisted with pleasure causing me to grip his hair harder.

"Would you like to come inside?" He asked huskily then went to kiss me behind my ear. His breath tickled the back of my neck and sent shivers down my spine. I nodded. But then, I remembered why I was leaning on the car.

"Oh wait, I have to get back home." I said as I bit my lip. Probably, I gave myself away with that move. YUP... I think I did. He raised a brow at me.

"What did you do?" He asked me. He reads me better than anyone. It's impossible to hide anything from him.

"I scratched your car." I finally said.

"Oohh..." He tutted.

"I'm so sorry!" I bowed my head in shame.

"I don't really care right now." He smiled seductively and continued to kiss my neck.

"Ughh... you will...later." I said breathlessly.

"Nope. Not after what I'm gonna do with you, sexy lady." He suddenly swooped me into his arms and carried me to his house...

Erik's POV

I'm not so sure if my brother followed my advice. I always feel like I'm being followed. This time they're more discrete. I went inside a McDonald's and ordered some fries with my American accent. I observed what's happening outside. The sun is just about to set. The light was enough to let me see everything. Soon enough, I saw a suspicious figure wearing a hat eyeing me out of the corner of eye. It could be anyone. Could be agents, could be spies...yes, they really exist but they're not like James Bond. Who the heck would start a gun fight in the middle of a public area, right? That's not espionage at all. Russia has a lot of those. They could even be your neighbors.

I walked out and let him follow me. I took a turn into a dead end and climbed on the windows and stuck myself to the wall in an unnoticeable manner until I could see the whole alley. The man soon came into my view. Once he was below me, I fell on him. His hat rolled to the ground. I quickly locked his limbs under me so he couldn't escape and move.