Part Ten

Ian's POV

Getting delayed in a flight and arriving late in your meeting is totally fine when you know you've sent your private plane home with your bodyguard so he could take care of a certain special someone for you.

But, learning that someone is trying to get to me is not fine especially when I've been in a "social gathering" aka drinking party. I guess its just tradition between business partners and clients to do that. Anyway, after the supposed meeting I had, I wound up in that freaking Tokyo club. I can't help it. They dragged me along.

I've been noticing a girl who has been following me for days ever since I came here. She was not from around these parts judging from the blonde hair and blue eyes. Then, when she got the chance to get close to me, she took it.

"He just wants the picture." She said.

"Delete it." I am not in the mood for this.

"Why?"

"He'll use it. How much did he pay you?" I asked.

"A thousand pounds." She said.

I smirked. I can't believe he is that desperate.

"Alright. Give me your camera and I will give you triple of what he offered." I said.

She looked at me like I'm kidding. I took the cash from my wallet and showed it to her. She nodded and gave the camera to me.

"Good girl. Now, see you later -or not." I shrugged and left her in the alley.

Even in Japan... wow.

That girl was ordered by Ashley to take an intimate picture with me. Like his revenge couldn't be any more creative. I am not like him.

How she got that picture is another story, definitely different from his. If for him he liked all the girls over him, I only want one girl and you know who that is. Anyway, the blonde got a lucky shot. It was a quick peck on the lips before I shoved her away from me. That led to a chase until I got her cornered in an alley. Then, I found out why she was there.

And this is only my first week... Hayyy...

Ash's POV

Today, I'm going to act like the perfect man for Cheryl. I almost had her when I visited her last time.

Now, I shall definitely get her with Ian out of the way.

I smirked. I feel like this day is going to be fun.

Cheryl's POV

I would have been bored to death if it weren't for Fortis. I'm stuck at home and Paul doesn't talk. Well, I can't blame him because he was trained like that. I texted Kimba.

Hey Babe, I'm sooo bored... Come visit me? xx

Yeah... :) Sure, I'll be there in a second. xx

I heard the bell ring. Well, that was fast. I rushed to the door to greet Kimba.

"Hey Ki- Ashley?" Am I really seeing him for real? My jaw literally dropped.

"Hey baby." He smiled. "I brought this for you." He offered me flowers.

I crossed my arms. "Sorry, I'm already out of the hospital." I turned my back to go inside but he grabbed my arm. I was expecting that his hold would be tighter... like painful but today he was gentle.

"I'm sorry. Let me, at least, give you something else. Wanna take a walk with me?" He asked.

Why is he suddenly so different? Am I dreaming??

When I didn't answer immediately, he held my hand and led me to his car.

Wtf. Why can't I get myself to run away? I looked at him and it's like the past again when I couldn't say no to him. I feel like something inside me still loves him.