Chapter 30: Her Plea

CHAPTER 30: HER PLEA

The moment his lips met mine, whirlpool of emotions kept on nagging my mind. Happiness, doubt, thrill, desire, and reluctance are all swirling inside it as we continue kissing with acceleration. I can’t help but moan when he entered his lips into my mouth. Our tongues clashed each other with so much crescendo and force that it nearly took my breath away.

“Oh Chloe, your lips are so addicting.”

So this is what it feels like. This is what it feels to kiss your love on the lips.

I feel like floating on a cloud of ecstasy, yet… there’s still a hole inside – like there’s a missing piece to be filled inside of me. Normal bang maramdaman ko ito sa unang halik?

“Your scent… kakaiba…” he said half-whispering, half-moaning.

I gasped as I felt his hand tugging the clasp of my bra. Fear overwhelmed me as he released it with so much ease, instantly cupping my breast beneath my blouse.

“Carl,” I pushed him with my weakening hands.

I heard him groan. “What?”

“I…” His lips found the curve of my neck and planted intimate kisses on it. “I’m not ready for this.”

That made him stop na lihim kong pinagpasalamat. He looked at me with disbelief yet I can see through his eyes that he wants to understand me. Humiga siya ng nakaharap sa’kin at idinantay ang matitipuno niyang braso sa bewang ko, hugging me by the side and making my body closer to him.

With this position, nagawa kong pagmasdan ang lalaking binigyan ko ng aking puso. Mula sa makakapal niyang kilay, sa malalaki at malalalim niyang mga mata, sa may katangusan niyang ilong hanggang sa maninipis at mapupula niyang labi. His most attractive feature is his tight, prominent cheekbones which made him popular to the girls in our university. 

Now, with his serious face, his cheekbones became more pronounced. I can’t help but trace it which, I think, a wrong move since his lips were again unto mine.

“Carl…” I moaned. He was on top of me again, ravishing every ounce of sweetness on my mouth. His hands are also very active and alive for it began to travel on every parts of my body.

I want to give in. I really do, with all these desire and pleasure building in the lower area of my body, I can easily give my all to him. But my mind is telling me otherwise. It’s telling me to stop.

And so, with very little strength I have, I pushed him away. Bumangon  ako sa kama na nakatalikod sa kanya, tinakpan ng kumot ang halos hubad ko nang katawan, at pinahupa ang aking paghinga pati na rin ang natitirang bugso ng temptasyon sa loob ko.