S I X

Dimitri's POV

Ever since I found my mate, Brooklyn, I guess you could say that I'm 'whipped'. Meaning, I've been - not necessarily stalking - but finding out information and visiting her home every once in a while.

At first, I didn't want a mate at all - mostly because I don't deserve one, but now, I seriously can't get her off my mind - I don't deserve someone as beautiful, kind, smart and funny as her. If I accept her (which I kind of already did) and let her in, I'm scared that she'll run away.

They all f*cking do.

Thus, I don't want her to know about me being a werewolf - but ha, not only a werewolf but an alpha.

Now, everyone knows that we are extremely possessive and overprotective. I'm trying my best not to let my possessiveness overcome my senses because I'll most probably scare her off; which is something I wouldn't want to do in a million years.

Right now, I am in my office working on some paperwork however, I can't get anything done - from you know who.

A few minutes ago, I was just about to sign a contract to accept an alliance, when I actually wrote 'Brooklyn' instead of my name. Luckily, I printed a spare just in case something like this was to happen.

I was interrupted from my line of thoughts by a knock on the door.

"Come in," I boomed in my alpha tone. The door opened, revealing my beta, Daxton, and the head warrior, Justin.

"Alpha, we spotted a group of rouges on the East border. We've wiped them all out but left one for questioning in the West dungeons. But, I just want to point out that the rouges, this time, were extremely skilled and injured only a few of our warriors - who are now in the pack hospital," Justin inquired.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Rouges never travelled in groups - they usually travel in either twos or individually.

"Thank you, Justin. I will question the rouge shortly," I said, dismissing him. He left my office. Daxton walked towards me and hit me on the back, laughing. I grumbled.

"Why the f*ck did you do that for?" I grunted out.

"I don't know," He said, smiling cheekily, making me roll my eyes.

"Any news about your mate, Brooklyn?" He asked. I looked at him in confusion.

"How'd the f*ck do yo-"

"Your eye contact says it all, I'm surprised no one noticed, not even Brooklyn. But hey, you got a hot mate," He answered, cutting me off, wiggling his eyebrows.

I growled lowly, my eyes changing from hazel to grey.

'My mate, mine.' My wolf, Storm, chanted in my head.

Daxton just put his arms up in surrender. "Chill, no need to go all alpha on me," He chuckled while I just rolled my eyes.

"We better go to the dungeons now," I said, after a few seconds of silence.

Daxton agreed and we then started to walk towards the West dungeons.

•••

I stepped into the dark and gloomy dungeon and looked at the rouge in utter disgust.

"Who are you and what are you doing in the Black Moon Pack," I bellowed in my alpha tone.

He cringed and looked up to meet my eyes. His bloodshot eyes met my hazel eyes and I growled. He then smirked and sneered, "You better watch out alpha, we will destroy you and your pack starting with someone you love the most. Your mate Brooklyn Martinez."

At that moment, it was as if everything was on pause.

They know about Brooklyn.

They know that she's my mate.

But how?

I need to protect her with everything I have - even if it will mean that I'll die for her. This is no joke - I usually don't take rouges seriously - but now, with my mate's life at stake, I'd save her in a heartbeat.

I sauntered towards the rouge, my claws threatening to come out, with my wolf on the verge of taking full control. At this point, I wanted nothing more than to see this rouge suffer, so I let Storm take full control.

No one will hurt my mate.

•••

Brooklyn's POV

I woke up, to the sun shining through my curtains. I groaned and got up. I rubbed my eyes, trying to adjust to the lighting - my head was pounding, my arms and legs were aching - probably because of last night...

As I looked around the room, I noticed a glass of water and aspirin next to it. I grabbed the water and tablets and drowned the water - obviously not before popping the tablet in my mouth. I sighed and smelt the air. I blushed. Dimitri's scent was still lingering in the air. I was glad he stayed with me throughout the night, he made me feel comforted and safe in his arms.

I took a look at my phone and checked my messages. I realized I got a message from someone called 'The Sexiest Guy On The Planet'. I rolled my eyes. Dimitri.

I checked the message and rolled my eyes once more at what he sent me: 'Hope you had a good sleep, I know I did ;)'.

Wow.

I didn't know what to reply with so I just turned my phone off and stepped in the bathroom and into the shower. Before stepping in, I blasted some music from my phone onto the speakers that were attached to the ceiling of the bathroom, pretty cool, huh? That's high tech stuff for you!

•••

After my shower, I decided to just go out to the park or the mall or something, so I grabbed my converse, bag and put on high waist shorts with a regular t-shirt.

I then went outside and trekked to my journey to wherever.

•••

Hey guys! I hope you liked Dimitri's POV! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please don't forget to vote, share and comment for more chapters of 'Alpha Dimitri'! Anyways, feedback would be really appreciated on either PM or in the comments.

Toodles!

~Farah❤️

1035 words
E D I T E D