F I V E

Brooklyn's POV

As I sat on my bed, thinking as to who would actually 'prank' me with the letter, my phone rang. I jumped at the sound and hesitantly picked my phone up. It was Rebecca who messaged me.

Rebecca❤️: Hey b*tch! Time 2 party! I'll pick u up in 45mins k? And don't say no, I will forcefully drag u down by ur weave. Adios bitchachi!

I chuckled at her childish behaviour and decided to go to the party just for the fun of it - and to also forget about the person that broke into my house.

I sighed, walked towards my wardrobe, and rummaged through my stuff. I decided to go for a frilly, baby pink crop top with a white skirt that went a few inches above my knees. I then decided to put on natural makeup - not too heavy or light. After that, I curled my hair and put on some nude pumps.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and decided that it was a good look and impression, seeing as this would be my first party here.

I took a white clutch bag and put my phone and money in it - and obviously other necessities, just in case.

I walked down the stairs and just as I was about to walk down the last step - the doorbell rang. I strutted towards the door and opened the door, only to be met by a super ecstatic Rebecca with a girl next to her. She kinda looked familiar..

"Hey girl! This is Amelia! Amelia Brooklyn, Brooklyn Amelia!" Rebecca explained, rather loudly, I might add. I smiled at Amelia and she smiled back.

Becca grabbed my hand and basically dragged me out into her car. As we were riding to the venue, we decided to play 20 questions for us to get to know each other.

Just as we were on the last question, we arrived.

We got out of the car and we all agreed to meet at one to go home. We all entered the house, the music booming and vibrating against the walls. I looked around and decided to go get a drink. Just as I was about to turn around and tell Amelia and Rebecca that I'll go get a drink, they were already gone. I shrugged and walked towards the kitchen.

Everyone bumped into me as I tried to get there. I grabbed a Coca Cola can and opened it, while sitting down. I was just drinking and looking around the place when I felt a presence next to me. I looked to my left and found a guy staring at me.

I raised my eyebrow.

"What? Do I have something in my face?" I commented. He seemed to get out of his daze and smirked, saying "No, I just think you're beautiful." He flirted. I just rolled my eyes and looked to the right, trying to show him that I wasn't interested.

"Why don't you have a little drink?" He said, looking at up and down, his eyes basically eye raping me. I shivered in disgust. I didn't know that I unconsciously drank the can I was holding.

All of a sudden, I got quite dizzy and everything around me started to get all hazy. I stood up, stumbling on anything that was in my way. Suddenly, an arm snaked around my waist. It leaded me to a room and I was thrown on a bed. I tried to move my arms or legs, in attempt to run away from this crazed psycho, but it was no use. I panicked. He came on top of me and started to kiss my neck and put his hands under my top.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to push him off, but it seemed as if my whole body - and mind - was super glued on the bed.

Just as he was about to remove my crop top, the door slammed open. Suddenly, all the weight of the dude was lifted off me.

I heard some punches being thrown and groans, growls, and whimpering. I was confused as to what the sounds were, and I wanted to see what was going on, I really did.

After a few seconds, I felt as if I could move my body again. I shot up and looked at my so called savior. He then stopped what he was doing, looking towards me and after that, he started walking towards me, his eyes showing mostly anger, but when he looked at me, all his eyes showed was.. love?

He bent down and put one hand on my cheek, sparks erupting from that very movement, wiping a stray tear, and his other hand on mine - also making sparks erupt. I genuinely didn't know what to say to him. I wanted to say thank you, but in this situation, it kind of seemed foreign. I was almost about to get raped - but Dimitri saved me.

I guess I should remove the label of 'Jerkface' to him, right?

He cleared his throat and stood up, his hand still on mine. He took me out of the house and into his car, placing me in the passenger's seat. He then sat on the driver's seat and held onto my hand once more. Instead of pushing his hand away, I didn't remove it.

I don't know why but I was somehow comforted by his presence. It made me feel safe and comfortable. His hand kept stroking mine. I didn't say anything, quite liking how the strokes left trails of sparks on my hand. It felt somehow.. nice. I looked at him and noticed how beautiful he actually was. The light contrasted his face and complexion really well, making his sharp jawline even more prominent. His eyes had a sort of light tint to it, making it kind of hazel with grey specs in it. His nose was literally perfect, and don't get me started on those lips. It looked so pink and plump, it was urging me to kiss the life out of it.

"Done checking me out?" He teased, smirking, in his deep . My eyes widened, knowing I've been caught checking him out. I shot my head to the other side, blushing when I heard him chuckle.

He suddenly shot his hand out to my chin, turning my head towards him.

"Never hide your beautiful face from me." He said, staring at me intently. I nodded, blushing even more if that's possible - which, obviously, made him chuckle once more.

We arrived at my home - I wasn't bothered to ask him how he knew where I lived, because before I knew it, my eyes drifted to sleep. I felt him carry me towards my home, opening my clutch bag in the process, and got my keys out, opening the door and walked up the stairs into my room. I didn't also ask him about how he knew where my room was. He laid me on my bed and just as he was about to walk out of the room, I did something unexpected.

I opened my eyes and then grabbed onto his shirt. I then said these words that I was definitely not expecting to say in a million years,

"Stay."

1209 words
E D I T E D