E P I L O G U E

*T I M E  S K I P*

2  Y E A R S  L A T E R

Brooklyn's POV

"Come back here you little rascal!" I yelled as I attempted to chase after my 2-year-old son, heaving as I leaned onto the kitchen counter, taking a breather. Yep, you heard me right: son. Exactly two years ago, I fell into labour and this rascal came out of me. Literally. To say the least, it was... eventful

Anyway, as soon as I took multiple breaths in, I began power walking to where I last saw Leonardo. 

Oh yeah, we called our child Leonardo. It's a cute name and it fits him quite well. 

I looked down at my swollen belly and patted it. Just one more baby left and I'm done. 

Yup, and we're also expecting. A baby boy. It wasn't planned at all, however, my belly has gotten bigger. Looks like we're gonna have a fat baby. 

That reminds me. I looked around the kitchen and spotted something that caught my attention. I walked towards it like a predator stalking its prey. 

"Aha! Got you!" I screamed out, as I grabbed on the pickle jar and lifted it up in the air in triumph. 

I poked my tongue out as I attempted to open the jar lid. I felt it move a little and I squealed. While squealing, I somehow managed to make the heavy jar slip out of my hands, thus making it crash onto the floor, glass shards visible everywhere. In a flash, Dimitri was there, with Leo in one hand and a bath towel in another. 

"What the hell happened?" He asked. 

I just shrugged, knelt down and grabbed a pickle, walking away afterwards.

He just chuckled as he followed me towards the living room. 

"Hey, what should we--" He was interrupted when he looked down at me. His eyes widened. 

"Uhh... Brook, baby, why are you peeing in the middle of our living room?" He asked, slightly perplexed. 

Huh? I looked down and saw that I was, in fact, peeing. My eyes widened as my contractions started. I hissed. 

"I-I'm-I" I couldn't finish my sentence as I tumbled to the ground, groaning. 

"Brook! What's wrong?! Speak to me baby!" He yelled desperately at me, shaking my shoulders.

"B-ba-baby..." Was all I said for him to fully understand.

"F*ck!" He screamed, dashing up the stairs and into our room, where my packed bags were. 

"L-language..." I attempted to say. Leo was present and I didn't want him to grow fond of swear words like his father.

Dimitri came a few seconds later. He dashed down the stairs and almost slipped. He sprinted towards the door - probably to the car. As soon as he came back in, he picked me up bridal style and ran away, with Leo close by.

• • •

Minutes felt like hours. I was stuck in the smelly hospital room, waiting till this baby got out. I hated that I had to go through this once more.

"Okay, you're doing great Luna. Now, push!" The doctor said, as she held my... female parts, trying to get the baby.

I was holding Dimitri's hand... Well, I was squeezing the life out of it. His hand is kinda already purple, which I feel bad for. 

He'll heal, I thought to myself.

I pushed as hard as I can. To be honest, I even farted. Hehe.

Back to the point, as I did one final push, a baby cry erupted. I panted as I saw the bundle of joy in the nurse's arms. 

"Would you like to hold him, Alpha?" She asked, looking at him, who's now looking as if he's about to pass out any moment. 

"Alpha?"

"Dimitri?"

That's all it took for him to pass out. Faint. Whatever you wanna call it. We all stared at him in disbelief. 

Okay. 

However, just as I thought this was over, the doctor suddenly said, "I think there's been a mistake, you're going to have two babies, Luna," 

My eyes widened, "Aw hell no!" 

• • •

We waited till the last rascal finally came out. This was definitely not planned. I thought that I would have to go through hell only twice, but thrice? Hell no! 

I felt content as I held both my babies in both arms. They were beautiful. One girl and one boy - twins. 

Maddison Celina De La Cruz and Montgomery Blaine De La Cruz. Beautiful names for beautiful kids. 

Now, it's the five of us against the world.

Oh, and I forgot to say, Dimitri fainted once again once he saw double. 

That only meant one thing - double trouble. 

Nevertheless, I still love my babies. And my Alpha Dimitri. 

My Alpha Dimitri.

• • •

AHH! OMG GUYS I'M HAVING MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT FINISHING THIS BOOK! I'M SO HAPPY YET SO SAD THAT WE FINISHED OUR ALPHA DIMITRI JOURNEY! THAT ONLY MEANS ONE THING THOUGH!

ONCE I FINISH EDITING THIS STORY, I'LL FINALLY WRITE THE SEQUEL. I'M SO HAPPY THAT I GOT TO FINISH IT NOW, BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS AND LET ME JUST SAY: THERE'S GONNA BE A SH*T TON OF DRAMA! STARTING FROM NOW, I'LL BE EDITING THIS SO ONCE YOU SEE THIS, I'M PROBABLY ALREADY EDITING THIS NOW.

OOH BTW HAPPY RAMADAN/EID TO THOSE CELEBRATING IT! ILY GUYS!

Now please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates on this SERIES and I'll see you later! (sequel;)) 

Toodles!

~Farah❤