E L E V E N

Brooklyn's POV

I can't believe they made me go.

It's not like I wanted to anyways..

Ugh. Currently, Ame, Becca and I are at Amelia's home, dressing up in our swimsuits. They basically forcefully dragged me to Ame's mansion, threatening to take all my Oreos.

I know, so sad.

I grabbed onto a one-piece and decided it was good for me to wear for the pool.

I got in the bathroom and put it on, walking out, making Ame and Becca shout out protests.

It was a dark green swimsuit, and to be honest, I was fine with wearing it.

"What. The. Actual. F*ck. Are. You. Wearing?! That's my grandma's swimsuit!" Ame said, practically screaming.

She held out a midnight blue bikini and looked at me dead in the eyes, basically making no room for any arguments - making me sigh loudly, in defeat and annoyance.

I went back into the bathroom and put on the bikini.

Once I put it on, I then told them, "No way. I'm not wearing this,"

"Just come here!" Becca yelled, exasperated.

"Actually, this bathtub is really comfy, I'd rather stay-" I was cut off by the door banging open.

"You crazy women! Why'd you take the door down?! Oh God, I'm friends with psychopaths! I have a rape whistle and pepper spray so don't touch me!" I yelled dramatically as they dragged me towards the back yard where the party was being held, and let me tell you. It's f*cking massive! I don't know how they managed to get all the money but wow, no words can describe how amazing their home is.

Music pumped through the walls and vibrated the ground. Everyone looked like they were having tons of fun. I then spotted the person I was least excited to see.

Dimitri.

Damn his abs are amazing.

They sun contrasted his packs really well, making them seem more prominent. As if on cue, I looked at his face, only to find him checking me out, his eyes darkening. 

I mentally rolled my eyes as he smirked at me. I turned around and took my towel off. I jumped into the pool and resurfaced, finding Ame and Becca also in the pool.

I looked around, definitely not trying to look and see where Dimitri was...

I spotted him a few meters in front of me, watching me intently. I raised my eyebrow. He blew a kiss towards me. I pretended to catch it, and crumble it with my hands, smirking at him. He winked at me, making me almost go weak at my knees.

Almost.

"Alright, Brook, let's play Chicken Fight, you, me, Ame, Dimitri, Daxton and Ryder," Becca said, excitedly, as she got on Daxton's shoulders.

Oh no.

No way am I going on Dimitri's shoulders.