E I G H T

Brooklyn's POV

I woke up, groaning and mentally cursing the sun for almost blinding my eyes. I looked at the time, and huffed. It was 5 in the morning.

I stood up from my bed and immediately regretted it, because as soon as my feet touched the floor, I tumbled down straight away.

My whole body was aching.

Ouch.

All of a sudden, my teeth began aching so much, so I did the only sensible thing I had in mind. I dragged myself to the nightstand and grabbed my phone, clever, right?

I looked at myself on my phone camera and almost screamed at the sight in front of me.

No, it wasn't how panda-like I looked, it was because my eyes were practically glowing yellow!

How is that even possible?! I must be dreaming, right?

I was almost about to drag myself back to bed, when I felt a pain in my mouth. I opened my mouth, and this time, I actually did scream. Right there, in front of me, stood two sharp canines. They could practically cut through anything!

I touched them and gasped. My eyes were turning from red, to purple, to blue, to green!

What the heck is happening to me?! I closed my eyes tightly, hoping all this nonsense would go away. I opened my eyes and sighed of relief - my eyes were their normal ocean blue color and my teeth were like any ordinary ones.

I was so confused.

Was it the food I ate yesterday?

Am I hallucinating?

I stood up, and walked towards my laptop, not caring if it was like 5 in the morning, and I searched on it, 'What does it mean when your eyes glow and your teeth grow into canines?' I waited for it to load and rolled my eyes at the answers.

The only thing that was literally up, was things about dogs. Now that, is definitely not true. I am 100% not a dog, nor am I turning into one.

Now that you think about it, it's not even possible to turn into a dog. I mean, we're in 2018 for crying out loud! Dracula is fake and there are no such things as vampires or werewolves, or any of that weird stuff.

I shook my head and ignored everything that happened today.

I was probably just hallucinating.

Maybe the light reflected off my camera making it look like I had different coloured eyes.

Ugh this is too much work for my pea sized brain.

I went back to sleep, trying to forget about what happened just a few minutes ago.

• • •

"Brook guess what!?" Amelia suddenly ran to me and shouted in my ear - gaining attention from most of the people in the cafeteria.

I jumped and held my hand to my heart.

"What!? You almost gave me a heart attack!" I practically screamed at her, eating the rest of my Caesar salad.

"I don't care about that! You and Becca are invited to my house for a sleepover!" Amelia yelled out. I practically had to cover my ears from the amount of screaming she did.

Becca then ended up laughing and then suddenly shrieked out, "Yes biatch! We can finally do all sorts of girly stuff, like painting our nails, and doing our hair, and eating junk food, painting our nails!"

"You do realize you've said 'painting our nails' more than once, right?" I asked, giggling.

"Yeah, so what? We're going to do so much fun stuff! Oh, and don't forget our horror movie marathon!" She said out, for the umpteenth time.

Great.
• • •

Here I am, in Amelia's house - which is practically a palace - if you're wondering if we looked around the home, then yes, we did and let me tell you, it's huge with a capital 'H'!

We were all gossiping about.. boys and talking like normal girls about life and even more boys, when Ame ran out of her room and into her walk-in closet, (Yeah! She has one!) and then ran back in holding two hangers in her hand.

"Omg! Let's change into our PJ's! I have onesies for each one of us!" Ame said, holding out three onesies - she was already wearing a onesie - a Winnie The Pooh one. Becca scurried off and picked the pikachu one. I was left with a pink Lilo onesie.

We quickly got changed into the onesies and we decided to carry as much junk food our little arms could carry, towards the cinema room.

I know! They have a f*cking cinema room in this place! What don't they have!?

We practically pranced and giggled to the cinema room, dropped all the food there, and ran to the storage room, where they kept extra blankets and pillows. We got so much pillows to get comfortable while watching the movies.

As we sat down and got comfy, Amelia was busy picking a good movie to watch.

"I'm just going to quickly go to the bathroom. Be right back." I said, getting up.

"Sure, the bathroom is just upstairs two doors to the left." Amelia answered, her eyes on the huge panoramic screen. I nodded and trekked off to oblivion..

Just kidding. I walked up the stairs and stopped. Did she say two doors to the left, or right?

I was so confused, so I just opened the door to the right.. immediately regretting it.

There, literally right in front of me, was - you guessed it - Dimitri, only in a towel, dripping wet. He didn't notice me yet, but due to my stupidity, I said, "Holy sh-", cutting myself off by slapping my hands to my mouth. He turned around, shocked, but then immediately recovered himself by smirking at me.

My eyes widened when he teased, "Like what you see?"

This is definitely not the bathroom.

• • •

Hope you guys liked this chapter - even though it is quite funny yet random, don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates on this story.

Oh yeah! Also, remember to send me feedback on wherever you want! See you later!

Anyways, toodles!

~Farah❤️

1017 words
E D I T E D