T H I R T Y - T W O

Brooklyn's POV

"Guys! Can't you believe that it's almost prom?" Ruby suddenly screamed out, huddled close to Kane. Daxton rolled his eyes. "I'd rather eat and Netflix and chill all day."

"What if I want to go, baby?" Becca asked innocently, with her huge doe eyes. Daxton sighed and nodded. "The things I do for you. This is like sacrificing everything important to me for you."

We all laughed as Rebecca slapped Daxton on the head, earning an 'ouch' from him. Haha, he really did deserve that, though.

"How about we just chill at home, babe?" Dimitri asked me, his accent full and his eyes trained on me. I looked up to him and told him, "To be honest I've always wanted to go to a Prom, you know. With a special someone, who'll propose to me in the cutest way possible." I said, shrugging. "But, yeah.. I guess we can stay at home and chill.." I said, slight disappointment visible in my voice. He looked at me with an emotion I couldn't quite work out and nodded. Then suddenly, his vision went all hazy.

"I'll be right back, babe." He said, right after kissing my lips, making fireworks appear. Suddenly, he was gone and I missed all warmth from him. All the guys were gone too.

"Dude you guys are so goals." Amelia blurted out. I looked at her and blushed. "How come? We're just normal mates, you know? Like you and Ryder, and you and Daxton, and you and Kane." I said pointing to each one and their mates.

"Whatever, you guys are still goals in my eyes." She said, winking. I sighed, and attempted to hide the blush that I wore.

"Anyway, what do you guys want to do today?" Becca asked, chewing on some candy floss. Yeah don't ask where she got it from.

Amelia's eyes clouded over for a second before replying, "Let's watch a movie and after that we can go to the mall."

We all agreed and that's what we did. We watched 'Happy Death Day' which is my favourite movie.

After we were done, we got ready to go to the mall. I dressed up casually and started to wait for the others to come down. I was just munching on some carrot sticks when they all appeared in front of me.

"Are you guys ready to go?" I asked, gulping the carrots down.

They all nodded and we all walked towards the garage. We got into any random car and drove off.

'I wonder what Dimitri is doing now..' Felicity muttered.

'Maybe he's working on some pack business?' I answered.

'Maybe..' Fel answered right before disappearing at the back of my mind.

I sighed and sat back, watching as the trees flashed past. After ten minutes, we arrived at the entrance of the mall.

"Brooklyn.. Can you look outside for a second? I think you'll wanna look at this.." Dax said uneasily. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but obliged, nevertheless. I gasped at what I saw.

I stared wide eyed at the electronic screen of the mall, which usually tells us and explains the upcoming events and sales at the mall.

There, it said on the screen 'Blookryn, will you go to prom with me? ~Dimitrri'

It took everything in my power not to laugh as I looked at the many autocorrections. I looked below the screen and noticed that Dimitri was there, smiling slightly, holding a box of chocolates and a man sized teddy bear. I gasped and mentally awed. I rapidly ran out of the car and into my mate's arms.

"Dimitri, you really didn't need to do that at all. You could've just asked me simply. I don't know what to say, really— I- of course I'll go to prom with you, you goofball!" I giggled, hugging him as tight as I can.

"You deserve the world, and that's what I want to give you." He answered simply.

"What did I tell you. They're relationship goals." Amelia giggled, crossing her arms around her chest as our squad walked towards us, awing at us.

Rebecca suddenly slapped her mate in the chest. "How come when you asked me, your face was stuffed with popcorn, huh?"

"Because I was hungry." He stated simply before walking off, to the food court probably.