T H I R T Y - T H R E E

Brooklyn's POV

"Can you believe it? We're almost done with senior year!" Ame squealed out, before sipping on her water. 

"Of course, man, I can't believe it.." Becca sighed.

We were currently in our limo, driving to the school - for the prom of course. We were all so giddy and excited for this night. It sure will be a night to remember..

• • •

As I stepped out of the car with my friends, we could easily hear the commotion and the loud music, vibrating the ground. It was safe to say that the prom committee did a great job on decorating the school and providing us with a DJ. I held my dress up, careful not to get it dirty from the ground. I was wearing a blue dress, which had sequins covering the top. It was such a beautiful dress and I was in love with it. 

As we waltzed in the sports hall, I gasped at the sight of our once gross gym. It somehow turned into a beautiful 'ball'. I suddenly noticed Dimitri in the midst of the chaos. He was talking to Dax and Ryder. As if he then noticed me, his nose lead him to my direction. He looked at me, smiling and checked me out publicly, his eyes darkening at that very moment. I then took the time to take in what he was wearing. He appeared to be wearing one of those royal blue Calvin Klein suits. He looked exactly like a Calvin model. He looked delicious, to say the least.

He suddenly stood before me. I could smell his aftershave. I sniffed it in more, it was addicting. "You look gorgeous Brook. I could just devour you right here." He growled out, his voice all husky. I blushed, feeling butterflies erupt in my stomach. 

"Dance with me." He said, grabbing onto my arm and dragging me towards the dance floor. We danced to a slow, romantic song. As he put his hands on my lower waist, it really did erupt in fireworks - making me shiver in delight. That, of course, didn't go unnoticed my Dimitri - and it certainly didn't help his little.. situation (down there). I placed my hands on his broad, muscular shoulders as we danced to the rhythm. I wanted to stay like this forever. However, obviously, all good things had to come to an end, as they were about to announce the prom king and queen. 

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Can I have your attention, please? Wow.. would you look at this? Thank you prom committee for throwing this all together - this certainly is a blast! Anyway, now comes the time we have all been waiting for.. To announce the prom king and queen! Drum roll please!" As if on queue, a drum roll started, and then stopped after a few seconds.

"The prom king and queen are.. Dimitri De La Cruz and Melissa Carson?" The announcer asked, looking all confused. Everyone turned to each other, all perplexed as to how Whoreissa became queen.

"Uh.. well.. I guess you should go up then.." I asked, looking all disappointed. He looked at me and shook his head. "I'm not going up without yo-" 

"Hey! Melissa you said that I'd become King if I slept with you!" A guy shouted, interrupting what Dimitri was going to say.

"No! She said that to me!" Another guy yelled out.

"You guys must be lying, she said that to me." The third guy exclaimed. Then came thousands of different guys exclaiming how Whoreissa said that if she slept with them, they'd be King. Wow, I'm truly surprised that she doesn't have AIDs or HIV by now..

"Enough! Clearly there has been a mistake, since it says in the rules that you can't 'blackmail' or tell someone to vote for you, so it's safe to say that Melissa, I'm sorry but you're disqualified." 

"Are you freaking kidding me?! I wasted all this time on you losers for nothing?!" She screeched out. "I knew I should've went to Prufrock High!" She squealed out, stamping as she left the now silent gym.

"Uh.. well, I guess we should crown the prom queen, the second runner up, who is.. Brooklyn Martinez!" Everyone cheered, celebrating the crowning of Dimitri and I.

Today really was a night to remember.

• • •

Hey guys! I'm literally so sorry for not uploading a chapter in a long time - I'm not going to lie, but it's because of my upcoming exams, which is in a month and a week from now. I'm too busy studying, but I managed to write this chapter just for you guys - since I literally haven't uploaded in a month. However, the bad news is that we're coming to the end of Alpha Dimitri (4 chapters left) but the good news is that I'm going to be doing a sequel after the exams of course, so buckle your seatbelts! I'll see you guys later!

Please remember to vote, comment and follow me for more updates on this story and I'll see you next time!

Toodles!

~Farah