T W E N T Y - N I N E

Dimitri's POV

Looking at my now demolished office, panting, I tried looking for any sort of way to rid all my anger and sadness from my body. I can't believe it. My baby. She's gone. I couldn't hold it anymore, so I roared. Loudly, might I add. So loud that Daxton and Ryder crashed in the now broken door. They were so surprised at the state of the office, that they dragged me, with all their power, out of the office and outside. Every pack member was looking at me with confusion and concern. I probably looked like a mess.

I can't believe that I let her out of my sight, for just a second - just to find her completely gone. I was going to f*cking kill those sons of b*tches once I know who took my baby. I couldn't resist, so I transformed into my wolf, letting him be in control.

I watched as he dashed rapidly through the woods, dodging anything at sight. A few minutes passed, and I managed to calm down a bit, so I changed back to my human form and put on a pair of basketball shorts. 

I walked back into the packhouse, seeing Dax and Ryder sitting on the couch, probably waiting for me. I could still smell her scent in the house. This made my heart ache even more. I needed her. 

I looked over to them, as they did to me, and sat down next to them. 

"So, mind telling me what the f*ck happened to your office?" Ryder suddenly announced.

"Yeah, dude, we've never seen you like this. The only time where you completely turned psycho was when.. you know.." Dax responded, referring to my parent's death.

"I know you miss her, man, but trust me we will find her." Ryder said.

"You guys don't f*cking know what it feels like, to get your only hope of living taken away from you." I snarled.

"Hey! Don't even say that! Remember when you found me? I had nothing, Dimitri, nothing. You took me in, and then I met your sister, my mate. My whole life was complete. Don't be so hard on yourself man. We'll obviously help you find our Luna." Ryder growled back, but softly.

"But--" Suddenly, I stopped what I was saying. Ryder and Dax were looking at me with wide eyes as if they just heard what I did. My baby was still there. 

'Dimitri, please help us, it's me Felicity, we're alive don't worry, but I don't have much time left, we're somewhere up North.. I think we're in a rouge clearing near the Downfall Pack but-'  It suddenly stopped. It was Brooklyn's wolf! She actually spoke to me! I took no time to get our pack warriors for war, Ryder and Dax right beside me. It was now or never.

I'm coming to get you Brook.

Oh, they are really going down.

Brooklyn's POV

It's been hours since Fel tried to contact Dimitri. She's really tired, though, so I closed the mind link off so that she could rest, and so that Craig wouldn't suspect a thing. 

I couldn't bring myself to call him uncle. That word is foreign on my tongue to Craig. He'll never be family.

"Ahh, I see you're awake. I suspect that you and Kane have gotten to know each other well?" Craig suddenly said. Speak of the devil..

"What you're planning on doing is disgusting. You need help - incest is gross!" I screamed at him.

"Now, now, that's not nice. I guess I'm going to have to silence you." He grinned sinisterly, gradually nearing to me.

"What the f*ck do you think you're doing?!" I yelled out. "Stop it!" I saw him getting a knife near to my body.

"Now this'll really shut you up." He smiled. He ripped whatever remained of my top and began to near the knife to my stomach. 

He then stuck the knife in my stomach, making me double over. "I can feel your cells trying to repair this." He says as he twists it in deeper. 

"S-stop.. Please.." I kept whispering, as tears kept streaming down my face and blood kept gushing down.

Suddenly, the door crashed open. Out came a pack warrior. "What." Craig said rudely, as he looked at him dead in the eye. Since he was ruining his 'fun'. That little b*stard. 

"We're under attack." He panted out. I smiled as I heard the news. Craig, however, was anything but. "Then get ready to fight them! Gather up as many guards to guard this room, and put Kane in here!" He shouted out. He looked at me and smiled. "We'll continue this after.. when I kill your so-called 'mate'." He gritted out, leaving the room, leaving the knife on my stomach. Even though it hurt, I didn't take the knife out - or else I would lose consciousness. 

I can't believe it, though. He actually came for me. Dimitri actually came for me.